Tuscaren Glacier Help plz

puigeto

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all guys, pls could someone tell me how much people is needed to take some skill respec stones in this Dungeon? and wich mobs drop em pls

Its very important.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
2 warriors, 2 light tanks, 2 healer, shaman, 3rd healer/rm
+ offgroup puller

seems like it's enough to kill 5-6 named mobs if u know what to do and all the characters r toaed, good equiped.

puigeto

Fledgling Freddie
In my group we are 2 pbaoe sm + 2 healers + 1 shaman + berserker + skald + warlock is doable with that?

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
no, Takhy, unless u have that SM+bb duo logged directly by nameds
and no, casters r mostly no use in epic dungeon, even warlock...

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
puigeto said:
In my group we are 2 pbaoe sm + 2 healers + 1 shaman + berserker + skald + warlock is doable with that?

no way mate, no bloody hell.

6 tanks , atleast 2 shieldtanks , 2 healers both can be med/aug , aug/mend , bb's outside grp , and a caveshammy solo as puller

Helme

Resident Freddy
Teslacoil said:
no way mate, no bloody hell.

6 tanks , atleast 2 shieldtanks , 2 healers both can be med/aug , aug/mend , bb's outside grp , and a caveshammy solo as puller
Why a cave shammy? :p
You pull just as good with 1 in cave as you do with 50.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Helme said:
Why a cave shammy? :p
You pull just as good with 1 in cave as you do with 50.

i dunno why i wrote caveshammy .... sorry honeybun...

better to use a shammy with he's own end 5 so he can run around and kite mobs.

1 more thing if you don't know TG's mechanics you will have a pretty LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TG raid the first time you go there just to learn all.

good luck and have fun , and btw

WTB MENDING TINCURE FROM TG! :)

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
I would try 2 warriors, 2 zerkers, 1 supp rm, 2 healers + ungrouped shaman. If you wanna fill the last spot, maybe a skald for dmg song and additional melee?

And btw, warlocks arent really that useless since they can spreadheal powerless, ie unlimited heals :) and chamber spreads as well for insta heals of doom!

(but agree, theres other more useful things to put to use :))

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Mirari said:
I would try 2 warriors, 2 zerkers, 1 supp rm, 2 healers + ungrouped shaman. If you wanna fill the last spot, maybe a skald for dmg song and additional melee?

And btw, warlocks arent really that useless since they can spreadheal powerless, ie unlimited heals :) and chamber spreads as well for insta heals of doom!

(but agree, theres other more useful things to put to use :))

skald pulls and shaman takes the spot in the group, if warlock heals then pick one instead of healer but well u'd need at least 2 healers in any case - 1 for pom, 2nd for celerity.

dark/supp rm > full supp rm but it's going to be some work for him with castable bt/grp bt.

fop is needed ofc

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
seeph said:
last spot a BT rm it helps a lot

nor realy , so i have to disagree there, nearly 98% of the mobs inside TG just hit right through PBT so supp r mis really useless also , i trie that didn't work very well.

Cirventhor haha , well i am planning a 1-2fg raid this weekend :) maybe i should call you then ? =)

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
I'm away all friday and saturday, and until 18.00 on sunday, so I guess not. :/

I'm otherwise always interested in joining though! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom