Tuscaran Glacier raid, november 13th

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
And i dont see anything wrong in it.

No ofc not, that's your choice m8. But I choose life, a job, a career, a family, a f*cking big television, washingmachines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. I choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance, I choose fixed interrest morgage rependance, a starter home. I choose my friends, leasure wear and matching lugage, a three piece suite on higher puchess arangung f*kcing fabrics, choose d.i.y. and wondering who the f*ck you are the sundaymorning, choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing gameshows stuffing f*cking junkfood into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all pissing your last in a miserable home nothing more than an embarresment to selfish f*cked up brads just to sponsor a place themselves. Choose your future, choose life. But I also choose to go on claimed raids :p

^that's basicly just a movie quote^

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
I'll bring my warrior (pve spec :p) instead of shaman if that's ok.

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
sry i said that i wont go on a claim raid but thats just my principels..

isnt that just making life more difficult for yourself though?. i can see your point but no one will care if ya dont turn up and it wont change the way things are on mid/exc , may as well tag along and roll for something anyway. if i dont need an object i win on roll i just contribute it to my guild , which is always a worthwhile cause. and theres always someone in guild who needs em.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, Skeggi i dunno what that junk u wrote has to do with me and my principles. And that movie prolly sucked big time.

Second, Uku. I do what want and i do not need to argue with you about it, ever.

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
Zera...

Have u ever seen Trainspotter? Brilliant movie, so u were in fact wrong in thinking it sucked :D

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone that thinks Trainspotting sucked big time is crazy :D

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
First of all, Skeggi i dunno what that junk u wrote has to do with me and my principles. And that movie prolly sucked big time.

Second, Uku. I do what want and i do not need to argue with you about it, ever.
a tip: if you gonna masturbate sit on 1 of your hands for like 10 minutes, to make the hand numb, then it feels like somebody else is doing it :D

ontopic:
i have no probs with loth claiming the shield :D
alas, i think i can't join because saturday isn't a free day for me.
tho exping cyclops eye is tempting ;)

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Vaas Harkonnen said:
a tip: if you gonna masturbate sit on 1 of your hands for like 10 minutes, to make the hand numb, then it feels like somebody else is doing it :D

You must be one sick sad fuck.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Well it seems people aren't interested anymore, so- what I said in my previous posts.

Thanks to all that 20ish bunch of people who tagged along on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom