Tuscaran Glacier raid, november 13th

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, another tg raid. Few things changed.

I'd like to claim the guthlac great shield.

Meeting is at Hagall @ 14:00 cet, planning to depart at 14:15. Starting earlier is better since we're done earlier as well :p

Bg will be on my warrior, Adrirali.

The use of heat damage lws was fine in the upper areas of the dungeon and on the King+Queen, but they were annoyance on the way since sometimes we had to fight off 10+ mobs and a pbae interrupt on the healers is never good.

Do not use heaters except for the King+Queen, spirit or matter is nice since the mobs inside are neutral to them.

Raid went easy(apart from the wipes, but shit happens ;p) last time, hope this one will go smoothly as well.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
never gonna go on any TG claim raids ever :p

point spoke, peace out.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Wont be able to attend it that weekend, though I suspect a huge decline in attendance with you claiming the shield. No offence meant. ;)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Point taken, raid cancelled, not going to put more guthlacs on the market by my free will.

I actually need that shield, would've done more raids after this one so others get a chance at it as well.

Sickens me to the bone that some rr1 guy got it who doesn't even know "what it is worth, will check on fh".

Error on my side anyway.

Edit: An admin please be so kind and close this thread, thank you.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
There are other things in TG worth coming for... I'll show up if nothing unpredictable happens. :)

//Nichneven aug-mend shaman

Marade

Fledgling Freddie
It would suck if this thing wouldn't happen again Loth, I'll come there and give the bloody shield to you if I win the random 1000! :) So come on mate, next time your chances are twice as big ;)

//Drifaildr

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join the raid..wouldn´t care shit about the shield as i like my 4,0 spd on Khaos :)

Treyguard

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Sickens me to the bone that some rr1 guy got it who doesn't even know "what it is worth, will check on fh".

Also vaguely sickening that you seem to think rr1 people have less right to nice shields than any other rr. In fact maybe they have more right, as if you are rr8 (for example, I don't know or care what rr you are) without the shield, you obviously don't need it :D

But meh, I'll be there is theres a good chance of killing the King and Queen, not seen them die yet :clap:

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
Treyguard said:
Also vaguely sickening that you seem to think rr1 people have less right to nice shields than any other rr. In fact maybe they have more right, as if you are rr8 (for example, I don't know or care what rr you are) without the shield, you obviously don't need it :D

But meh, I'll be there is theres a good chance of killing the King and Queen, not seen them die yet :clap:

I think the problem is that xx person that win roll run to fh 5 sec after and sell it for 50p

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
inflames said:
Only the forum trolls that complain loth. Do the raid :fluffle:

I dont know if you actually noticed, but I said I couldnt attend next raid. Not that I didnt want to. About declince of attendance thats was more a fact, that many come to TG for the shield. I am not one of them and would love to attend a raid where shield is claimed.

lallaren

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i think after Lothandar got his shield, he whould do more raids as he had in mind.

Emh

Fledgling Freddie
Im more than willing to join in on a TG raid with claimed items. What I really care about is the lovely exp I get for my Cycloptic shield, got over 80% during raid. Not many ppl like to chase giants it seems unless it's TG.

Plz, don't cancel raid because of what ppl say here, at least wait and see how many shows up on the raid and then decide what to make of it.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
think he is in the "fuck this" state but will try to convience him :-p

btw dudes who are not going on claim raids and not organising raids ever can STFU imo. It's totally fair that somebody who is "cba" to lead a read, search webbies, spending time to make the raid successful claims one item... especially if only 1, on only 1 raid from like 3-4 (think loth had a plan for 3-5 tg raids or so). At least speaking for myself i never whined on ml-raids about claiming ml-respec stone or so.

do the pleasure and keep your comments to yourselves until i see your "pacifist" raids all over fh. :-p

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
i need to know if this raid is still on... subs expires Thursday and won't renew if not happening :p

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Cedea said:
I think the problem is that xx person that win roll run to fh 5 sec after and sell it for 50p

The problem there is the greed of the seller, and particularly the fact that they rolled for something just to sell it, which really sucks.

I have no problem with people who go to the time and trouble of running a big raid claiming one item, don't see why some people throw their toys out the pram so much about it. Maybe they're the ones who were planning to just sell whatever they got for extortionate sums of cash?

Limbonic

Loyal Freddie
i´m curious about one thing tho. The two last TG raids i´ve been to the raid leader always ignore the non-named giants. Why? They drop items to. Sure the raid will take a while longer but it is worth it with all good items they can drop. :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Tinytonki said:
u cant claim the only item thats worth something and so whanted m8

so wanted = sell ?

^^ that sooks more then claim tbh...

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Fine, I will show up on saturday and try to do the raid.

My earlier replies were written when I was a bit unhappy with the feedback I got.

But know this, it annoys me when people pick highly sought after items, and sell it, while someone who actually needs it, can't get it.

I am more than up for leading mids throught tg at least 3-5(not less, only more if the interest remains over time) more times after this raid, but if I cannot finish this raid, I take it as people aren't interested in tg, and will give up on the task of doing tg raids. Zerathul and m8s should understand my little "fee" for leading after all, tg is not (never was.) a walk in a park. And no, I won't claim anything after this raid is done.

They should also not note me as the enemy(am I?) of the inner realm, but people who actually "sell" superduper rare items to get their arti and scrolls.

Not preferring realm versus realm combat is NOT an excuse for doing this.

While I (I thought this was the way to get scrolls and artis) :
1. Kill the artifact mobs for the artifacts, if the encounter is not up, shit happens.
2. Farm all the scrolls until I have a complete book

Yeah, it is easier to trade a guthlac shield for the above 2, but was never my style, never will be my style either.

There are so many ways to get easy money in daoc while not harming others that I won't bother listing them.

I will be waiting in Hagall at 14:00 CET, if we get this one done, there will be more, if not, well it happens, doesn't it?

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Wish I could show up, hope we will see a new one the weekend after, then I can come. :D

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
sry i said that i wont go on a claim raid but thats just my principels..
as u have yours i have mine. but i can understand its very annoying when a dude grabs it and puts it on market.

I wish you good luck with the raid.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Tinytonki said:
u cant claim the only item thats worth something and so whanted m8

speak for yourself m8 plenty of other nice items

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try and make it to your raid m8, claim or no claim. I bet zerathul doesn't go on alot of raids around here if he doesn't attend any claimed ones. Will come with healer or thane (prolly healer since he needs cyclops shield xp) :D

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Skeggi said:
I bet zerathul doesn't go on alot of raids around here if he doesn't attend any claimed ones.

And i dont see anything wrong in it.

Marade

Fledgling Freddie
You've always been a whiner though Zerathul ;)

I'll show up for the raid if I can find the time for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom