News Turkish Genocide

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's a good move by ze Germans, I don't think it's trying to stop them from joining the EU, I think it's more to do with if everyone recognises it, they'll be forced to either accept it too or go total retard resistant - then they won't join because admitting to your history is something which is central in the EU.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Europe can always poke them until he is removed and civil war breaks out. That usually works.

Gwadien

Dunno, I think the peoples are more indoctrinated than you think - They're indoctrinated as much as the West really, the Kurds are their Al Qaeda.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Dunno, I think the peoples are more indoctrinated than you think - They're indoctrinated as much as the West really, the Kurds are their Al Qaeda.

Their IRA would be a better analogy.

Gwadien

Justifying state control of the peoples and general backwardness (them more than us) because of the threat of terror; don't destroy Turkish identity (with all the bad things) because that's what the Kurds want!

@DaGaffer I think the Irish in general would have been a better analogy, the Kurds are a group of people who the Turks don't like, it's not like they're picking on the terror groups alone.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Justifying state control of the peoples and general backwardness (them more than us) because of the threat of terror; don't destroy Turkish identity (with all the bad things) because that's what the Kurds want!

@DaGaffer I think the Irish in general would have been a better analogy, the Kurds are a group of people who the Turks don't like, it's not like they're picking on the terror groups alone.

No analogy is perfect, but its the PKK who are the bogeyman for the Turks these days, not Kurds in general. Kurds aren't actually discriminated against in law in Turkey (the last laws discriminating against the Kurds directly were repealed in the 90s)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Good, it should be officially recognised as Genocide because that's what it was.

and its also what they are trying to do to the Kurds whilst pretending to fight ISIS. (I've seen pictures of Turkish police officers wearing isis emblems on their tshirts for instance).

should be let nowhere near the EU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom