Turbo Fire

D

Disco PhoolCat

Playing on a duel server this am - Games Domain, I think - when I managed to get into a sabrelock. Fair enuf, tapped on the fire & the push buttons & managed to break the lock & hammer the other chap...

...who then accused me of being a Turbo Fire Lamer!

I enquired wtf he/she/it was on about only to be told that no-one can press fire that fast. exCUSE me???

Ok, admit that I was quite rapid - I used to play Track & Field many moons ago - but I really resent this! The other guy was nailing me most of the time using that bloody red stance blah & he got a few lucky shots in:p
I'm no great shakes, I don't completely suck but I only get on at the w/e at the mo due to work patterns so I'm a bit rusty, so when I do manage to land one being called a ch34t0r gets my g04t!!!!!!!11122¬

So, if I ever accused anyone of cheating in jest in the past, I completely & sincerely apologise, I thought I was being funny but as it turns out I WAS WRONG!
:rolleyes: :eek: :p

O

old.seekeruk

lol, turbo fire? did they mean u use a game pad or summin with one of those dodgy buttons on it?

D

Disco PhoolCat

Gods, jk2 on a gamepad? Can you imagine? Yuk...

All I have here is IBM kb & Logitech Trackman Marble+ trackball, not fancy, can't even walk up the sodding walls with it...

O

old.seekeruk

maybe he would say u a cheat if u did walk up the walls so maybe its better u cant ;)

D

Disco PhoolCat

Y? Everyone else can if they have enuf points on force jump so y not me?

Buggerit Buggerem...

M

Moving Target

Do it my way: everytime someone calls you a cheat, rave about how wonderful the cheat, and how it's the best cheat ever, and then when the admin comes completely deny it! It's a laugh :)

D

Disco PhoolCat

ROLMFAO!!!

That's it! I bloody will - thx for the inspiration!!!:flame:

M

mr.Blacky

turbo fire hmmmmmmm mental note need to get one......ah why bother i have GOD mode ;)

F

FragFodder

LMFAO Turbo fire....

I wouldn't worry about it too much m8. I was accused of cheating the other day in a m8s server (not BW). A few clan peeps entererd wearing their shiny [SRS] tags.... god only knows who SRS are, i looked on the net but couldn't find their clan site.

Basically after taking them appart, using only the saber and force powers. They started calling me a cheater and wierd names in German, then left, they didn't get a single kill! :p lmfao

Anyway. my point is... Its a fact of this thing we call gaming, if you beat someone who think they're good, the first thing they're gonna say to you is "Cheater". Its an unfortionate fact, it happens in Quake 3 (those guys excellent with the Rail) it happens in Counter Strike and its gonna start happening in JK2.

Just laugh at them, then kill em some more. Coz when all is said and done, all they can do is call you names, and whats the worst thats gonna happen?!? They'll call a kick vote against you!! Then you get kicked... Ohhhh its the end of the world!! NOT!

At the end of the day, you know you're not a cheater, so take their accusations as a compliment :)

FF

D

Disco PhoolCat

Thx, m8 - that did the old ego some good!:cool:

It's nice to know that I don't suck at absolutely everything...

Now I just need to be able to get on some decent servers...

M

=M<P=Xerxes

I've been accused of cheating a couple of times. And I'm not even that good. That was a german player too. Not being racists, but I do find German players too be a bunch of moaning gits when somthing doesn't go their way. I don't even bother with that sort.

May the beer be with you

D

Disco PhoolCat

:rolleyes: Happened again today...

I managed to stay on a duel server most of the afternoon & opened a few cans of whoopass + had many opened in my face also.

One chappy called me a n00bie, but wouldn't explain why - ok, it's probably true, but I'm willing to learn! - and later, another chap called me a cheat because he'd killed me twice, but it hadn't shown up on his screen. This last one I patiently explained to that the screen he meant (the one you get up with [tab]) showed matches & if he/she/it wanted to see frags, then a glance to the bottom right of the screen next to the force indicator would do it...

Did I get much of an apology? Did I feck as like!

Dunno on nationality, but the racist little git inside reckons on German. Or French.

Gah! Should've taken the previous advice, but I wanted to set the record straight too much, smug git!:mad:

O

old.seekeruk

There is a lot of that around on JK2, i think its because a lot of the people downloaded the game due to the amazing protection on it ;)... also there will be a lot of non gamers who play because its starwars.

My opinion is try not to let it get to you to much, yes its anoying but just think... your better than them :D

M

=M<P=Xerxes

I hope your not calling me a racist cause I'm not. Just want to set the record straight. Just experience. Been playing on-line for years. So I do know.:touch:

D

Disco PhoolCat

Well, it seems to me that the moany gits are usually Germans, but then I gave it some thought...

Two things occur:-

1) Being Englisher Swine, it's not easy to tell the other euro's apart. Yes, you've got Spanish types, Frenchies, Nordics etc., but I can't tell German from Austrian esp. in the few lines you get in jkii.

b) There are more euro players on-line than Brits, there are more of 'em that us, after all! So statistically there's likely to be more moaners from over there. This pisses us off cuz moaning is OUR national sport!

iii) They're better at english than we are at foreignese, to our shame, so we get guilt-driven bolshy, which ain't PC, so we get really confused!

IV) I can't count!

I am NOT racist in anyway whatsoever! I NEVER judge anyone based purely on skin colour, gender, age, language, sexual pref., number of limbs, etc. etc.
A git is a git whether black, white or German, so there!:p

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by Disco PhoolCat
iii) They're better at english than we are at foreignese, to our shame, so we get guilt-driven bolshy, which ain't PC, so we get really confused!

That's because German and French etc contain masculine (der, le) and feminine (die, la), German also contains a third thingy (infinitive I think; das). English just uses 'the'. That's why basic English is easier :)

M

mr.Blacky

yeah but in german/dutch you can insult/teas people with the 3 thingys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom