Tuesday nights RVR action

C

censi

Finally got myself a BG character (lvl 24 shield hero Sephirotta)

A few points....

1) Thanks to pimpdaddy, shiven, galis, palmito.. and the others for the fun....

2) Once again, swarms of Albs.... ridiclously outnumbered again... Lucky for us they sucked badly, so we were able to destroy loads of them.....

3) To all the Hib's there, I was spamming it all night.. but it must be said.... If you wanna win.....

Stick to your leader... Alwasys keep an eye on the leader... follow him like glue....

When a battle starts spread out around your leader.... Let the enemy do the charging in (important that)

When you leader gives signal to flee stick stick your bard or leader... If you cant escape break off in even groups (important thing is to split healers between different grps so you have a good chance of a healer escaping)

Most important thing is to STAY TOGTHER..... When we did this we destroyed them.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and too all them failed assasination attempts, You know now not to mess with a shield hero..... Must have dropped about 4 assasins who snuck up on me in total.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And to that paladin and friend, who I killed before I logged.....
Gr8 fight thanks.... took 2 of you to take me down , but I took one with me so I was happy. but it was a gr8 fight......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never had so much fun in DAOC, than these BG's.....

Just a pity once again thats there so many damn Albs.....

T

tazzke

i feel someone thinks he's über again :)

altough i must admit his tactics are good...let other realm charge the group, give a nice chance to mezz them all (lo pimpdaddy and friends....when i see pimp...it's the first i "try" to kill :p )

but that's nothing new

prob with albs in this BG is that there are most of the time too many of us, and no one is patient to wait for the enemy to come to us...so they start running around the map, leaving casters and other easy targets by themselves....those mid/hibs assasins and archers must have the time of their life when they see us running around like chickens

have an arms in first BG also, cons blue to 90% of all mids/hibs since he's only lvl21, but i get killed by assasins when i'm in the middle of 10!!! albs....i mean ???

spamming the chat to get our infils to watch our backs when we regain hp and stuff....but haven't seen many infils/scouts that stay and guard teammates...they must think "bah 1 guy down no prob...we have 20 others running around".

With mids and certainly hibs i think they realise they need to protect teammates since they are outnumbered anyway...makes them way better teamplayers (in my opinion).

Only times i have a good time in RvR is when i'm in a guildgroup (that knows how to RvR) or when i play my infil as bodyguard and take out archers or enemy assasins that get too close to our casters :p

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by old.tazzbe

With mids and certainly hibs i think they realise they need to protect teammates since they are outnumbered anyway...makes them way better teamplayers (in my opinion).

Personally, I'd have to agree with you, as we're (mid) usually outnumbered, when we face even numbers, on the whole I believe we tend to win more often than not. Maybe one reason is that we're more used (forced) to working as a unit which is noticeable against equal numbers of enemy, or the fact mid has fewer classes than albion and therefore the classes are more rounded, giving a slight adavantage against even numbers.

C

censi

I agree too....

It cause we are so outnumbered that we need to stick to together like glue...

However getting peeps to do this is damn frustrating. Means maintaining a big CG, and spamming STICK NEAR ME constanty, along with various other macro'd commands.

V

valla

i definitely agree on most things said here, but the real problem in BG, is the amount of time spend camping infront of telekeeps

and even though we have cg set up, i guess the message about movin back to our centerkeep, just vanishes in the endless stream of spamming....."we rock","i just killed 40 SB again","need rezz","rezz needed at hill of telekeep","plz rez mee" etc

Description of bg with alb glasses:

40 headless chickens running around with 10 sneaky foxes or wolfs sometimes.......

sometimes i come in bg, and i wonder why there are no enemies........ahh then it strikes me....."nOObalb was just killed by master runes".......wonder where they are

i guess its because of impatience, as suggested in one of the post here, my hope is that since this is training ground, that people will learn to change that behavior once in real rvr.....but nothing in real rvr indicatos so :(

N

nightcrawl

Server differences

As i play Mid/Pryd, with a level 23 Hunter and 21 Spiritmaster, I am usually outnumbered. I guess the number of each realm in the bg is a bit different on prydwen.

Albs: Atleast always 4 Infiltrators, could be some scouts too, but that's the lowest amount of albs you get in bg (atleast what i've experienced), and during peektimes the bg is quite flooded with all the Infils and Scouts, well, maybe there are as many Infils and scouts as there are other alb classes in total, i.e 10 scouts/infils together with 2 clerics, 2 tincans 2 sorcerors, a wizard and a minstrel...

Mid: Not as much people as albs got, but quite close I'd say. Just that the amount of Shadowblades and hunters aint as high as albs.

Hib: Hardly any at all... maybe like once during an evening the hibs come out and play.... they usually go pull guards at the ck and die... too bad, cos hibernians are really fun enemies.

Being Mid in pryd BG is, Always keep moving, unless you are a heavy tank class. The infiltrators and scouts are always whatching, waiting for the right moment to strike that poor runemaster that can't up with the group. Don't ever sit, unless you are a small character, like dwarf or kobold, when you can rest inside a troll :).

I can't wait till I level up my luri champion on excalibur to be hiding in the trees :) Hope to see you soon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom