Tuesday afternoon sidi raids

G

Gorse

I will run public sidi raids on every tuesday afternoon for lvl 48+
until further notice the next will be 27/01

Muster at 01.30 pm in Gwyntel,sort grps and leave the latest for sidi at 02.00 pm.

You can leave the raid after 4 th. boss and still be in the lotto after the raid on items dropped by them. But by remaining till the raid ends you will earn + 10 mod for lotto.
If you leave before the 4th boss you can not lotto.

We will venture as deep as posible and raid will finish when we get killed.

Non announced afks will not be tolerated.

Lotto rules:
-Lotto will be class and random 100.
-We will lotto all drops- so if posible all will get one.
-You can now leave the raid after 4 th. boss and still be in the lotto after the raid on items dropped by them. But by remaining till the raid ends you will earn + 10 mod for lotto.
-If you choose not to lotto, you can earn + 10 mod for a later raid.
-Mods will be saved untill you recieve an item. With the new mod system you can earn +20 mod per raid.
-You can lotto for main + alt
-You can lotto for lvl 47+alts, if it is announced before we enter sidi, otherwise ÿou will lotto for the char you have in the raid.
-When class lotto are done -then non winners will lotto. When all have 1 item or mods, then all can lotto out of class without loss of mods

Gorse 50 merc prydwyn

X

XeffoInfil

inf here sounds good =) im only after the one rapier thing :)

N

nocte

i will be there.

after a respec stone myself :>

G

Gorse

Thanks to those who did show the 13/01 - but for first time in 3 -4 months I have been running these raids, I had to cancel the hunt because we wasnt the sufficent number for a raid at 2 pm gmt -at departure time.
Well was a first -and dont hope we get more of those.
And hopefully we will be back on track next tuesday on next hunt.

gorse

O

old.ivan

Gorse maybe its abit early in the afternoon mate ? 6-7 pm will have more people willing to come as there will be more online.

PS: ill try to attend.

M

Mertz

I should be able to attend this afternoons raid, but since i dont leave work until near 2pm i've parked myself at the bridge outside sidi and will catch up with you guys there, since i wont be able to make it to gywntell before you leave :)

G

Gorse

Ivan the general idea about afternoon raids was to end it earlier -many cant join because it gets too late and they have to work /go to school-
Ok mertz - hope u make it then :)

Users who are viewing this thread