Tuesday 20.00 Cet ML5 Pre step raid

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Just can't help it, i love that place...

the sheer sight when you walk up the slope towards the entrance.... you think......." Art."

inside i just as gorgrous as outside... small tips and trick make it happen.

OK, feel free to either sign up... or be at stygia this tuesday.

again this should lead to another ml5 Bg event...

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
alber 49 cleric. hope to be in first grp this time and get the ones i missed last monday. will stay until all get all steps ofc....but i only need 5.1-5.4

edit: oh no...its tuesday.......can u make it monday perhaps? oterwise i doubt i'll make it.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Got tons of chars that needs ML5 :D and missed the last train cause i had RL stuff :( i will do my very best to bring a char to youre raid :D

Think its uber that you drags som of us through it, cause not all is as friendly as you with ML5 :touch:

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Raid coompleted :)

we even had time to help another raid :)

i think its very nice done by Iron that he leads thies ML5 pre-steps... since its a choke point for mannnny of us :/ for me ML5 is a nemesis :puke:

took a bit time tongit... but was fun.... :) C'ya next raid

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
it was great fun doing it again.

Real shame no kinky drops were found, althoug i think some wil be pleased with their bag contents :) since tons of scrolls dropped etc..

It was a real shame we had those minor accidents at The bound steps... but that gave us time to help some other ppl out while going back there...

one huge piece of team work.

I want to thank all those attending... it was ace.

Thx for sticking for the second run also.. we got us 16 characters ready for the final conflict again.

cya later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom