Trying to make new RvR Guild

Whatapbaoe

Fledgling Freddie
How many would be interested to make RvR guild?

-Min. Level 50
-RR3
-Active RvRer

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The best way to form an RvR guild (and I mean a serious one with any chance of succeeding) is to find (or become) a charismatic leader with a good reputation, and then contacting people (in-game!) who you have good experience with. Only when you lack maybe one or two spots can you advertise on FH and expect to succeed.

Marc

FH is my second home
all you will gain by posting on here is flames from the attention seekers. Do as Belo says tbh.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
serious[/b] one with any chance of succeeding) is to find (or become) a charismatic leader with a good reputation

That's not all you need Belomar, I don't think I would make a great Guild leader tbh. :D

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
That's not all you need Belomar, I don't think I would make a great Guild leader tbh. :D
Most important thing for a GM is to be funny imo so you would be great cause we can always laugh at you or with you :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Veno said:
Most important thing for a GM is to be funny imo so you would be great cause we can always laugh at you or with you :D
Hmmpf, I was an uber GM, and no one laughed at me! Not without losing their head, that is! :mad:

Belthar

Fledgling Freddie
I just have to laugh at threads like this.

If you posted your question here then forget about making a good RvR guild, you still have a lot to learn about the game and about the community.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Whats wrong with trying to organize a group, instead of going random every day?

It may attract som eggs but if the leader is a leader he just tells them sorry this didnt work bye.

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Hmmpf, I was an uber GM, and no one laughed at me! Not without losing their head, that is! :mad:

Far be it from me to mention the sad incident in keltoi with the ant, spanish paladin and the rusty flute.....

[Believe surgeons did find it in the end....]

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Belthar, I really don't see what there is to laugh about. Yes, you simply can't form a good RvR guild by posting on FH alone, but at least it is an improvement over the random RvR groups that frankly is the bane of Alb/Excal.

legaoniel said:
Far be it from me to mention the sad incident in keltoi with the ant, spanish paladin and the rusty flute.....
Pfft, shush! That secret was supposed to die with you!

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

our Boss > All :wub:

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Well you had the second thing a gm needs, leadership skills :D
From what ive seen in emain cg that is something Zoy is missing ;) He makes up for it by being funny

Marc

FH is my second home
Belthar said:
I just have to laugh at threads like this.

If you posted your question here then forget about making a good RvR guild, you still have a lot to learn about the game and about the community.

Attention Seeker no 1

Laugh all you want badboy, your sig hardly implies YOU know all there is to know about RvR

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Join GOL instead they know how they game should be played :>

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Netcode said:
Join GOL instead they know how they game should be played :>

LOL - Aye, with 200 people on the screen at once :eek7:

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
legaoniel said:

[Believe surgeons did find it in the end....]

that sounds like a storyline for a eastern european Pron movie!

gl with guild tho if u manage to get one started :)

macddon

Fledgling Freddie
some people are not high rr and ML but are starting out, and may find it difficulkt to find way around and learn about rvr, think it is a good idea, maybe they will not be much good at first but at least they can improve and learn together

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom