Trying to access my old account

Jimmeh

Fledgling Freddie
I've spent the last 2 weeks trying to find my old EU account details without much luck. I have managed to find the account name from an old email but had no clue what the password is. Have emailed the mythic support team... but no response in those 2 weeks.

Today I found a very old bit of paper with my Game password and my Subscription password but neither of these work.

Anything else i can do other than sit around waiting for Mythic to respond?

Jim

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I've spent the last 2 weeks trying to find my old EU account details without much luck. I have managed to find the account name from an old email but had no clue what the password is. Have emailed the mythic support team... but no response in those 2 weeks.

Today I found a very old bit of paper with my Game password and my Subscription password but neither of these work.

Anything else i can do other than sit around waiting for Mythic to respond?

Jim

If you have the old email account and the old username just go to the mythic site and click on lost password and a temporary subs pass will be sent to your e-mail , Simples

https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com/masteraccount/contact/edit

simples.bmp

Jimmeh

Fledgling Freddie
I have the email and username but get a message that the combination cannot be found. I did try that earlier :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I have the email and username but get a message that the combination cannot be found. I did try that earlier :)

Make sure the domain is right as i now have an email that has .com instead of .ie , took me a while to figure it out but its small crap like that etc , beyond that all you can do is ring the states :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom