True balance!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith said:
I would just like to point out that Imac was completely unbuffed, I suspect the pet was buffed, you can certainly see the SM is buffed....

I'm sure if Imac was buffed it would have been a different story regarding the intercepting.

Why? Weaponskill has zero impact on the intercept-rate. Not to mention the comment from Chronicletank about 'critting tanks all the time' has NOTHING to do with the quote from me he commented on.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Why? Weaponskill has zero impact on the intercept-rate. Not to mention the comment from Chronicletank about 'critting tanks all the time' has NOTHING to do with the quote from me he commented on.
I could show u a screenshot of a caba chainstunning my zerker so he only got 1 style off, then qq saying caba's are impossible to kill.
Shit happens, it doesnt happen all the time. a sm pet intercepting every hit is a rare occurance.
its pretty much the same thing as doing /random 100 every time you swing

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
I could show u a screenshot of a caba chainstunning my zerker so he only got 1 style off, then qq saying caba's are impossible to kill.
Shit happens, it doesnt happen all the time. a sm pet intercepting every hit is a rare occurance.
its pretty much the same thing as doing /random 100 every time you swing

sorry to break it to you but the intercept rate of sm pets is a bit over the top ;)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
It should be mentioned that using spirit weapon on sm pets works wonders though, and generally works wonders on all mids as well.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Imon said:
What exactly should he have done then? called mythic and tell them to make a quick change in intercept rate?

yes truley noobish

no im hitting at the irony of a guy that have earned 1,226,176 realmpoints by killing expers, getting killed by a spiritmasters pet while the spiritmaster isnt even at the computer.

anything else you wanted to say?

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
hehe porky, Chronictank it trying to convince ppl otherwise even tho eveyone know they intercept shit loads :p

I would like to jump a SM with out Purge or the anti pet shout with my mincer :p (yes the warlord anti pet thing works well now xD)

last time the SM pet just ran off lol :clap:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
-Freezingwiz- said:
hehe porky, Chronictank it trying to convince ppl otherwise even tho eveyone know they intercept shit loads :p

I would like to jump a SM with out Purge or the anti pet shout with my mincer :p (yes the warlord anti pet thing works well now xD)

last time the SM pet just ran off lol :clap:
no im simply saying screenshots like that proove nothing
incercept is op, but so is half the stuff the rest of its counterparts get

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

no, but pet can take loads of more dmg thus more intercept :F

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
no im simply saying screenshots like that proove nothing
incercept is op, but so is half the stuff the rest of its counterparts get

SM pets can even intercept PA's (lame tbh, shouldn't be able to do that) and when I'm fighting a SM I get 50%+ intercepts 99.8% of the time if they have the pet fully buffed, and then if the pet is buffed I hit the pet for 30 dmg or so...

woohhaa and they can ML 9 it aswell for more dmg and more absorbe :touch:

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
no im hitting at the irony of a guy that have earned 1,226,176 realmpoints by killing expers, getting killed by a spiritmasters pet while the spiritmaster isnt even at the computer.

anything else you wanted to say?

and that makes him a noob? sure killing xpers but nothing nooby with getting killed by an OP pet.
Chose your words buddy

and hi poky :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom