True balance!

poky

Fledgling Freddie
It seems roaming poc as assasin has its downsides..

Me and grawen were both afk on our way down into poc, with no ml9 on SM pet, when this little incident happend.

pic1
pic2
pic3

AFK rp farm at its best dontcha think? ;)

poky

Fledgling Freddie
ftp getting flooded thats why, give it a a few

*edit* upped max number of connected users... should solve some

*edit2* I just reazlied ml9 was not up as I first posted... even better!

Tilda

poky said:
It seems roaming poc as assasin has its downsides..

Me and grawen were both afk on our way down into poc, with no ml9 on SM pet, when this little incident happend.

pic1
pic2
pic3

AFK rp farm at its best dontcha think? ;)

I dont quite see what the screenies show? That your pet intercepted almost everything?

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
I dont quite see what the screenies show? That your pet intercepted almost everything?

imac attacks grawen, the pet intercept and kills him while both poky and grawen is afk.. was it that hard?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:

That SM pets are stupidly overpowered ^^

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Also proof of the bullshit

a) Pet intercept is capped at 50% - obviously its not

b) You dont hit the pet for the ammount you would hit the caster for. Making a buffed pet impossible to kill for a rogue/melee-class as everyone can see now.

Oh well; we all know Midgard has 3 out of 4 utterly OP casters in 1vs1 with melee-classes. Well done Mythic xD

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Also proof of the bullshit

a) Pet intercept is capped at 50% - obviously its not
pet intecept is capped at 50%
EVERY HIT has 50% chance of incerception same as parry/evade/block dynamics work on every hit.
b) You dont hit the pet for the ammount you would hit the caster for. Making a buffed pet impossible to kill for a rogue/melee-class as everyone can see now.
thats like saying any melee char who has a lucky chain of crits is gona crit every hit making them op :rollseyes:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah that's pretty sick intercept rate, SM pets don't always evade quite that much, but from my expirence buffed ones intercept something like 75% of all attacks. It's not unusual to kill the pet before the SM due to interrupts.

SM's are potent but definatly not the worst caster you can face 1v1, imo from my VW PoV it's:

warloc <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< cabalist < sm <<< sorc* <<<<<<<< others

*ml9 stun chicken puts them ahead of cabalist, but I've not seen one in ages

PS I give this about 3 hours before it's all over vnboards.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
pet intecept is capped at 50%
EVERY HIT has 50% chance of incerception same as parry/evade/block dynamics work on every hit.

thats like saying any melee char who has a lucky chain of crits is gona crit every hit making them op :rollseyes:

the difference is that a melee char having a lucky chain of crits is quite slim. a sm pet intercepting everything until you have killed the pet is more usuall than killing the sm before the pet. i find it _very_ hard to belive that its capped at 50%

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
it's about time mids got a decent caster........
I mean , they are the caster realm ............
or wait they aint.............. :(((((((((((((

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
Yeah that's pretty sick intercept rate, SM pets don't always evade quite that much, but from my expirence buffed ones intercept something like 75% of all attacks. It's not unusual to kill the pet before the SM due to interrupts.

SM's are potent but definatly not the worst caster you can face 1v1, imo from my VW PoV it's:

warloc <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< cabalist < sm <<< sorc* <<<<<<<< others

*ml9 stun chicken puts them ahead of cabalist, but I've not seen one in ages

PS I give this about 3 hours before it's all over vnboards.

i hope u mean > instead of <

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
i hope u mean > instead of <

No this is from my point of view, not theirs!

(which means warlock is the lowest of the low, and non pet casters are the best :eek: )

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Too lazy to look trought all pics but did he ever hit more than once?

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
I would just like to point out that Imac was completely unbuffed, I suspect the pet was buffed, you can certainly see the SM is buffed....

I'm sure if Imac was buffed it would have been a different story regarding the intercepting.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
No this is from my point of view, not theirs!

(which means warlock is the lowest of the low, and non pet casters are the best :eek: )

well a warlock is a non pet caster.. they are the best, but the lowest of the low at the same time? Confused :wanker:

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
Imac is the greatest noob ever :puke:

What exactly should he have done then? called mythic and tell them to make a quick change in intercept rate?

yes truley noobish

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
röfl, pet gone crazy :F almost funny as getting 2 shoted by a cabalist or chanter!! the suxor casterz :[

btw the pet is fully buffed and i reckon teh attacker is not? it is fucked up sometimes, but nowhere near like this (usualy :p)

poor assassin xD :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom