Trouble with renewing accounts

Khalesh

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno if anyone can help me or has had a similar problem but here goes:

I have been trying to renew my 2 DAoC accounts for several weeks now. I can log into my accounts on the subscription pages but whenever i try to pay for my subscriptions i get the error message "An error has occured please try again later".

I mean i select my subscription period, click validate and always get the error message above.

I have tried at different times of the day and different days of the week but i always get the message above.

I have contacted subscription@goa.com various times but they always come back to me saying make sure you have your cookies on accept all, security low blah blah blah ..... try from a different computer.

I have told them the following:

1) I have tried from my 2 home pcs and i cant renew my accounts.
2) I have tried from 2 work pcs and nothing.
3) I have tried form a friends pc and nothing.

More importantly:

4) I have been able to renew my accounts from my home pc in the past so why cant i do it now?
5) I gave my login details to a trusted frined who was renewing his accounts. He was able to renew his accounts but he could not renew mine. I mine THIS surely must mean that there is something wrong with my accounts at goa NOT my pc settings.

I have asked goa if there is any contactnumber i can ring and speak to someone on the phone but they never came back to me on that one either.

I am at my wits end ...BLOODY GOA ...... so anyways before this deteriorates into a full blown flame/rant post can anyone suggest what i should try next?

Also does anyone have a telephone number i can ring a speak to someone?

Thanks

Tiralak

Fledgling Freddie
I currently have very similar problems to Khalesh there. I went to play WoW for a few months, try to return here and have been unable to renew my subscription which worked fine before. It's really beginning to get to me, WoW had a far better support system than DAoC :(
I cannae seem to log into the support either, and got the same email saying to ensure all the things are at low etc and to use IE 6. Which is what I am using right now...

I've been trying for a few days now. Always the same problem. Failed payment.

LecTaN

Fledgling Freddie
Well.. i have the same problems... i also played WoW but i managed to reactivate my 2 accounts about 5month's ago. I now tryed to get as you did renew accounts on sub-pages but got error messages. Then i waited till Tuesday morning i had all the problems till then. I managed to pay my account so it was all ok...i thought, it is now Thursday and i cant login to my account and play since my password is incorrect!!

I mailed goa instanty and has send about 12 mails to them and only got sneasy mails back at me... check your mail if it block something, check your junkfolder.. We do not provide Hotmail adresses etc.... You dont have to send us multible mails for 1 reason....You account is activated and good for play on but your passwords is G..... (woot they dont give me the damn pass..) I figured out my passwords , guess what " Error, wrong username or password is incorrect" omg... and some mails later same sneasy attitude from goa support team. So i have now a game payed for good to play on but i do not recieve a new password from "generate a new password" from sub-pages. I changed my email to split up cos i had 2 accounts registered on 1 mail. I tryed to change my email on sub-pages and waited for the confirm mail that should come pretty insta... and NO and NO and NO.. GG goa, nice to get back ingame with all this shit service :)..

All they do is sending me if lucky 1 respond perday, and i say aover and over again "problem isnt Solved" but they think so, so im ripped off from 130swe-kr's that it cost for my account. They refuse to give me a new pass atall :)

Sigh... i mainy play/played on Exc 50skald,50sb,50SM and prydwen aswell on pvp server camlann go serval 50's and pissed of... as you said ealrier WoW support drove you mad but still good service.. wtf is goa up with ? They wanna make u rip ur head of.. gees... GG ill hope we work this out hehe !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom