trouble in the night

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
heh, so tonight i met some mates i havnt seen i a while. we got drunkt, very drunk and i decided to pick up some loot from a local club. it was a shitty pic of cleopatra (a spnix (sp?)). now they've decided to turn me in for robbery even tho i didnt take it from its original place. this club already beat me up once where i beat up 1 or 2 of the bouncers in the hand before they knocked the shit out of me.e

my career depends of them turning me in to the police or not. what should i do? Should i be agressive or passive? i really need help on this!

will update when i sober up!

Afran

Part of the furniture
I fink u shud kil um al!1one

Didn't really understand what you said ;<

pip

Banned
Just say you was drunk can't rember blame beer you wont go jail:)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
say you we're sexually herassed by their bouncers. time to cash in the big bucks m8

georgie

FH is my second home
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

You tried to do summit norty and got caught, tough shit. Face it like a man, and learn from it. Don't do it again.

Probably wont go that far anyway, if the police were to be involved I imagine they would be already.

That said, if it goes no further, consider it a close call and think how it could have been worse.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
:< im figuring it wont go further cept me getting quarenteen (spelling?) from the place if any. found the piccie on the floor (some cartboard fake) in their bathroom - imo they should look for the culprit who bashed it down in the first place. assuming they're lazy bouncers, they got their picture and they cba to go thru the video material (cept they already have a horn for me). ah well, shit happens!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
What is it that gives us humans the urge to steal while were drunk?

Discuss:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People who say "take resposibility" are either/and/or prunes, unable to get out the situation, or just plain stupid.

If you can shift blame, get away with murder and eat your cake too, you should...nay...MUST do so :D

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Burn the place down and kill everyone inside who works there and knows about the incident - no witnesses = no problems.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Bugz said:
You could accept your responsibilites?
since when is it my responsibility to steal? i think you mean the consequense of my action? or i could take responsibility maybe, but i cannot accept my responsibility that would be stealing in your logic :/

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
old.Tohtori said:
People who say "take resposibility" are either/and/or prunes, unable to get out the situation, or just plain stupid.

if you look at it ethically - no one gives 2 shits about stealing from a business. but i suppose if you get caught, then tough luck. ive done many things i didnt get caught for, and one thing i did get done for.

now im clever enough to stop it happening again ;)

Laddey

FH is my second home
tris- said:
if you look at it ethically - no one gives 2 shits about stealing from a business. but i suppose if you get caught, then tough luck. ive done many things i didnt get caught for, and one thing i did get done for.

now im clever enough to stop it happening again ;)

Did you ever get caught with 3 oz of skunk? Pot head!

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:
I got a nice collection of beer mugs now :)
Lol same, and for some strange reason a massive 7up poster from a bus stop display :/

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
since when is it my responsibility to steal? i think you mean the consequense of my action? or i could take responsibility maybe, but i cannot accept my responsibility that would be stealing in your logic :/

Whoa...

Huntingtons said:
what should i do?

Bugz said:
You could accept your responsibilites?

By this I mean, if you've done the crime, take the responsibility of owning up and doing the time.

Tilda

Or you could fess up, appologise profusley, write a nice letter, and offer to pay for any damage, then hope they don't take it further.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
The best thing for you to do is exactly what Tilda said, nice one Tilda saying that before me:), but on topic thats your best choice. Alot of cases such as these do not tend to go further, especially with an apology and the extras written above.

Elkie

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Apologise and do the right thing. Otherwise, you're British Telecom

(out of order)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Tilda said:
Or you could fess up, appologise profusley, write a nice letter, and offer to pay for any damage, then hope they don't take it further.
aye, that seems like a good idea. writing one now.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tilda said:

And you lived in WHAT world exactly? Take a look around.

If they banned Hunt allready, chances are that a letter will only f*ck him up more so since it's a written confession part from a signature.

Humans are scum and before you start thinking like one, you get done :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Sadly enough Toh is right, do NOT write a letter (Or give your sig on any piece of paper) - Apoligise, offer to pay for the damages and hope they don't take it further, as Tilda said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom