Trouble at fins

Lat_Jævel

Fledgling Freddie
i wasnt spamming shrooms every 1-2 sec.. and i wasnt healing that's why Digi was dying :)
Just seems to me ima better multi-tasker then you :flame:
i didnt say I was uber did I ? :eek7:

edit: and it's nto that hard pressing 1 button on the Ani when i have a wireless keyboard on my lap while looting...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
edit: and it's nto that hard pressing 1 button on the Ani when i have a wireless keyboard on my lap while looting...

Stick some selotape on the button (or use a 5 cent coin). Works great!

Lat_Jævel

Fledgling Freddie
lol, when i was lvling my Animist at Fins i said to the grp, damn pressing the button every 3 sec is a pain in the ass.. EVERY grp member then replyed just what u said :D

Lat_Jævel

Fledgling Freddie
One random newb sais im using macro and the whole world belives it.. Go Go WannaBe-VN boards imo :D

Ahwell :)

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, fun thread.

So gone are the days where noone wants an animist in their group then? When I was playing poeple refused blately to group animist, now poeple cant get enough of them. Guess it was like the old days, when poeple used to think pbaoe was gimped, and void and light spec was much better for groups... I remember all those times sitting in Innis with my lvl3x mana eld asking for group only to get turned down coz I was mana spec and they wanted void or light spec....

Catchme

Fledgling Freddie
afaik u can macro all that u want as long as you're at the comp yourself, maybe i'm just on deep water here

Lat_Jævel

Fledgling Freddie
nah, all macro ( a program used outside of the actuall daoc program, aka 3rd party progies ) are not allowed, well US servers anyway.. Dunno how GOA feels about this..

Breiair

Fledgling Freddie
just lock ur shroombutton somehow.......no 3rd party program involved :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom