Trouble at fins

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Through my dark age experience I have never seen something like this,I was at fins and it had taken me 5 hours to finally get into the fins group.It was a fairly regular fins group,I was assigned the job of picking up the loot.

The group was doing fine for 5-6 hours,until one of the members (digitracker),asked one of the 2 bards (including me) to pack and leave,this was done in an extremely rude manner.

Naturally we refused to leave,since we got into the group legitmatly.So we told him if he wanted to open a new spot for another animist to kick his own alt (poju) out.

During the pull,his main died (digitracker,the argument was still going on)suddenly without any warning ,the other bard was kicked out of the group.He said that only one bard was needed in the group.Being higher level and not needing the exp. as much ,I requested to that the other bard be reinvited into the group in my place.

This behavior is really appalling and shows great selfishness between fellow realm members,I hope that this problem be sought out and that this will not happen in the future.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Yep very shoddy, seen it happen before unfortunately :( fortunately on those occassions everyone left the group and restarted another one without the prat concerned.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Next time you got problem in fins group let me know!! :p

Oh, and:
Harthai said:
I was assigned the job of picking up the loot.
Damn, it's so hard leveling in hib...

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
well what u do is not rez him all drop group remake group and leave his corpse to rott where it lays... sorry but if u get into fins group thats your spot... if he cant make the group properly he shouldnt be makeing it..

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
so many arseholes around these days. maybe because its half term :D

When one person is being an ass its easy to deal with him but what if its a couple who are acting like retards, then ur screwed :(

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Vantros of the Delerium said:
well what u do is not rez him all drop group remake group and leave his corpse to rott where it lays... sorry but if u get into fins group thats your spot... if he cant make the group properly he shouldnt be makeing it..

This used to be a solution, however, with the animist shroom method, it doesnt work anymore.

All he has to do is wait for the spawn to be cleared, then sit in the spawn and the spot is wrecked, they will not respawn...this has happened a few times before and it gets very ugly.

Oh, btw, go learn to surf ffs Vantros, ride a t00b or 2 before your time is up, you'll love it ;)

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Oh, btw, go learn to surf ffs Vantros, ride a t00b or 2 before your time is up, you'll love it ;)

Van has been riding "t00bs" for years if you get my meaning :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Gray-CF said:
Van has been riding "t00bs" for years if you get my meaning :p

You still play yer ranger Gray?

Not that i want to hijack a thread, but its only another fins whine.

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
yes m8 him and my warden whenever peeps need

but rl is stopping me playing as much as i would like to (which tbh is prolly a good thing!)

:)

pungo

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
This used to be a solution, however, with the animist shroom method, it doesnt work anymore.

All he has to do is wait for the spawn to be cleared, then sit in the spawn and the spot is wrecked, they will not respawn...this has happened a few times before and it gets very ugly.

I belive they fixed that spawn bug, so he can sit in spawn all he want he'll just get killed.

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
2 side of the story

There is allways 2 side of the story. I will tell mine , you be the judge. Also, please guys, unless u have been at fins spot and done some pling then you have no idea how it works so please dont bother comment. you cant view and comment from a realistic perspective unless you are there been there done that, thnx.

Here is the thing, I have been awake almost 24 and as I had promised to PL a friends character (Pujo) and he would do the same for me on my animist account. Its friday night gone and saturday morrning. I am tired. I want to get done with this.............
And as in fins setup, to make it work, to actually have a smooth PL session without lots of deaths, downtime etc u gotha have 2xlvl 50 anis, 2x solo 40+ anis. Then u have 2 alits of the lvl 50 anis + 1 alt for the fop guy outside group. And ONE guy, who is lucky enough to get in grp to do nothing, he runs with his low lvl and acutally dont do anything good to grp than loot. Loot the gold and be happy that a grey con can have free good xp for just picking up loot.......

At the morrning , Lat , low lvl bard got into grp. He went LD at LEAST 25 times during his time. And thats the truth, but he wasnt kicked, wasnt moaned at. We all understood, then he pm me on Pujo saying if I can loot while he gets his mates solo animist from DC to Fins cause it was his turn on the list. I gladly said ok and did loot for him at same time as casting shrooms untill he braught his friends animist there......... But then not just me, the grp realised he was playing both chracters. He had animist ( Uberr ) on macro And looted with Lat the bard.... I still personally didnt say a word. It went on and suddenly when one of the solo animists log, we get a 2nd bard in grp. Friend to Lat and uberr, grp is gimped from now on. We die, xp rate drop and all realize that Lat is playing all 3 characters. And Actually hardly have the time to loot even. When I approached him with this he goes on telling me I am wrong, we are fine as it is replying with diffrent characters.

At this point both the fop bard and the other lvl 50 animists agreed with me that this was wrong:

We had not followed the list, this wasnt fair the to the next solo ani that has been waiting on list by adding a 2nd and tbh someone we had no what so ever use of bard to the grp sitting and beeing afk.

So we asked him to decide who he wanted to remove from grp And we would add the extra animist. the grp wasnt functioning at that point. Also, he kept going LD with his bard and solo animist all the time still. grp was suffering from this......

After hours discussion and when he REFUSED to remove one of the bards........yes. I , Digitracker the animist removed him from grp and did add the rightious person , ie the solo animist to the grp. And before he was leaving he said he would fuck me over. I guess this is his attempt.

This Will be my only reply to this thread , I am no intressted in having a discussion. I believe Idid the only right thing there. I was fair. They/He tried to scam there way to 50. Thats not right imo. I think I did what you would , if u were next animist on list, would have expected of me.

EDIT: Pujo had NOTHING to do with this, he was just beeing pld . It was me as the animist making the dessision .

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
He had animist ( Uberr ) on macro And looted with Lat the bard....

I think your friend UBERR will be probably very happy that you've wrote this on a public forum :clap:

Fianno

Fledgling Freddie
haha best comeback in years :D

not only have you proven the first guys remarks to be false, but u fucked over his friend :worthy:

andree

Fledgling Freddie
Hope they nerf the bloody animist class to hell (pve wise) so other classes without a animist/fop bot get the chance to lvl at fins too...

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
as much as u may hate animists atm they are doing hib a bloody good turn tell me this

are RA FULL respec stones as expensive as they where ? no they a damn site cheaper

are raids any longer pathetically long no they are not for example took us 3 hours to kill typhon after patch another time with 2 anis it took us 40 mins

artifacts are easier to get instead of having to take 2-3 hours to form 2fg to go do 1 shitty arti that might not even drop get a couple of anis along and boom with 1fg in alot of cases

also ppl may be pl themselves other classes but there also pl friends too incase u never noticed hib has the lowest pop of lvl 50 chars and we need balanced grps to deal with alb zergs and such that means more bards more druids available for RvR

so before you start dissing animists about how OT they are think about the benefit of having them in our realm

and there is NOTHING stopping you from gettin a regular grp together and going to level at another fins spot in CF of which tehre are numerous.

andree

Fledgling Freddie
chipper said:
as much as u may hate animists atm they are doing hib a bloody good turn tell me this

are RA FULL respec stones as expensive as they where ? no they a damn site cheaper

are raids any longer pathetically long no they are not for example took us 3 hours to kill typhon after patch another time with 2 anis it took us 40 mins

artifacts are easier to get instead of having to take 2-3 hours to form 2fg to go do 1 shitty arti that might not even drop get a couple of anis along and boom with 1fg in alot of cases

also ppl may be pl themselves other classes but there also pl friends too incase u never noticed hib has the lowest pop of lvl 50 chars and we need balanced grps to deal with alb zergs and such that means more bards more druids available for RvR

so before you start dissing animists about how OT they are think about the benefit of having them in our realm

and there is NOTHING stopping you from gettin a regular grp together and going to level at another fins spot in CF of which tehre are numerous.

Rather do it the 'old' way then watchin 238947289 shrooms makin my grahic card suicide... and ofc you can make another grp or whatever, but i was talkin about the fins-spot and the fins-list which offered you another option when xp'in...

And about the 'u need animists to wtfpwn everything in 10sec so u get the uber drop or ability'... Seems many of the current players in daoc are too focused on gettin the best stuff/abilities to enjoy the game...

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
fyi, i was lk at the time the 2nd bard was invited and that was cos there was no solo animist online from list so u can hardly say it was someone elses spot

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
Such hate on friendly animist :(.

We help realm to get things with less fuss and still flame :(.

World is full of hate.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
unlike u andree a good portion of hibs are fed up of pve and just want to rvr and ppl want to be good in rvr to do that they need to be well equipped

ive been playin since beta thats over 2 years and im god damn sick of having to pve al lteh time to get a decent wep or piece of armour etc i want to go rvr which is something ive never had much chance to do now if animists can help me achieve my goals then hell bring it on

there is more than 1 fins spot in cursed forest and shit loads of good xp to be had in toa if u go and take the time to look for them.

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
Digitracker

Fyi, Lat's comp is a 700MHz with a Voodoo3 grafix card. Try looting with that hardware. Im my experience if u get into the group as looter, u stay as long as u doo ur job.

2: Uberrs comp is 30 cm from Lat's comp, and a 3rd comp is another 30 cm away where he watches movies (cuz lets face it, fins can get a lil bo0ring at times).

im not sayin it was wrong of you to kick him, i just think u should watch what you say b4 someone actualy belive you. List holders have a hard time at fins and it can get a lil heated at times. Try sleepin some times Digi, it helps :p

andree

Fledgling Freddie
chipper said:
unlike u andree a good portion of hibs are fed up of pve and just want to rvr and ppl want to be good in rvr to do that they need to be well equipped

ive been playin since beta thats over 2 years and im god damn sick of having to pve al lteh time to get a decent wep or piece of armour etc i want to go rvr which is something ive never had much chance to do now if animists can help me achieve my goals then hell bring it on

there is more than 1 fins spot in cursed forest and shit loads of good xp to be had in toa if u go and take the time to look for them.

I know there is other spots to gain xp at but if u read my post again u will see that i said that the finsgrp with finslist was a great complement to the usuall xp'in, a way to gain xp when there wasnt many people online or u couldnt find a grp...

I've been playin this game for a long time too and i still enjoy the various parts of it, rvr, pve, epic-raids etc. The day i log on and feel im forced to do something i dont want to will prolly be the last time i play this game. Ofc it can be a bit slow sometimes but i still enjoy it...

Anyway, this is just my opinions so dont take em too serious... Its just a game :)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
well if u ever need a lvl 48 bb to help u lvl gimme a shout he needs the xp =)

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
I can agree that fins list is not wery fair as only a few classes have a chans to get into it, but i do think many whod never lvl the way we use to do it. 3 heros 1 warden 1 bard and 1 druid 2 mags. We got like 1 bub pr 45-60 mins depend on the grp. So afther 7 - 10 hours we got 1 level. So think about it, whod you whant to level like this agen. I now i sure dont.

And the stuff at fins, i was in that grp geting pled by my sister, so i did read every thing, and the grp was not working cous the grp setup was wrong. It might not be fair to kick some 1 out but it was the only way. So who do the grp leader kick, it must be the person who dos less for the grp and in this case it was the second bard.

andree

Fledgling Freddie
evial bloodstone said:
I can agree that fins list is not wery fair as only a few classes have a chans to get into it, but i do think many whod never lvl the way we use to do it. 3 heros 1 warden 1 bard and 1 druid 2 mags. We got like 1 bub pr 45-60 mins depend on the grp. So afther 7 - 10 hours we got 1 level. So think about it, whod you whant to level like this agen. I now i sure dont.

And the stuff at fins, i was in that grp geting pled by my sister, so i did read every thing, and the grp was not working cous the grp setup was wrong. It might not be fair to kick some 1 out but it was the only way. So who do the grp leader kick, it must be the person who dos less for the grp and in this case it was the second bard.

Well, before every1 had the chance to join finsgrp, now its only a "few" peeps with fop/animist bot who are allowed to join

Lat_Jævel

Fledgling Freddie
well, my puter is 2.2 mhz athlon something 1gig ram and Radeon 9800 pro Ljimn :D

And Uberr's is almost alike.. I have NO idea why i kept crashing :/

I never crashed at all when playing Mid/MLF, It must be the damn fotm Animsits screwing me up :D

Lat_Jævel

Fledgling Freddie
rofl and Digi, if i remember correctly i was in the grp BEFORE u came in the grp, and about me playing 3 chrs ? uhmm, yes i played Lat and Uberr but not the other bard, i didnt even know the guy .. about macroing ? no, and btw u were spamming shrooms, died and was laying there for 5mins before u accepted res( at many occations), was that macro ? QQ more newb imo.

And what's the prob with me playing both ? Uberr was on the list like 10 hours straight and when it was finaly his turn the real Uberr had gone to sleep.. Didnt wanna call him since it was like 5am, so i logged him on and played him till he could play himself..

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Lat_Jævel said:
QQ more newb imo.

lol............ how........... " Uberrrr" imo lmao

Lat_Jævel said:
And what's the prob with me playing both ? Uberr was on the list like 10 hours straight and when it was finaly his turn the real Uberr had gone to sleep..

Would like to see the day someone effectivly loot, heal and spam shrooms once every 1-2s :)

But then again , you seem to be so Uberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :worthy:

Can understand why u were kicked out of the grp :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom