TrollHeilm XP Hunt - 16th January

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, so it’s not a TG raid. All things come to those who wait and all that, in all honesty I’m not sure I’m quite ready for a TG raid yet. It’s the whole confidence things. So I figure, what better way to start out doing raids again than with a nice calm relaxing (by comparison) XP raid. Giving me the change to (Finally) maybe, possibly get my Runie through the grindingly painful barrier that is level 40. Maybe even 41 so I can finally get that 2nd last DDsnare I’ve been wanting so I can properly continue my solo escapades ;)

Leaving From: Bjarken
Leaving At: 6:45(pm) CET, 5:45(pm) GMT
On: Friday, 16th – 01 – 2004
Level Req: 38+

So here’s the general format, it’ll be a signup raid, consisting of two full groups.

We’ll meet at Bjarken, group up and wonder over to TH (Trying not to get lost along the way :D) – when we get to TH we’ll go inside and travel around killing things. My own idea was to start at maybe the bar area or somewhere similar, then depending on how that turns out we’ll go deeper or stay put.

As such the groups are open to every class, I won’t favour Savages over Shadowblades. The only ‘reserved’ slots will be for 1 Healer, and 1 Shaman. And where possible I’ll try and spread the people who want to come evenly between the groups so that everyone gets fair XP.

Raid Ethos

Because I intend this to be a relatively small raid, I won't bother posting any major rules. What would be the point? Just act in a civil and decent manner.

When it comes to RoG drops, please offer items to people who might be able to use them before you set it aside to be hinged later, if everyone does this then we've all got a better chance of getting something we can use. In the event that more than one person wants the item we will do a simple /random 100, highest roller gets the item.

Generally speaking as long as 7 other people sign up the hunt will go ahead, though it would be great if we could get the full 2 groups.

= = = Archeon’s Friendly Non-Offensive, Multi-Religion, Politically Correct, Non-Discriminatory Advice = = =

If you have a question, don't be afraid to ask.

Like I said, I’m aiming for a relaxed atmosphere. Please leave any and all ‘elitist’ attitudes at the door.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Signup Bit

I will be playing my Runemaster 'Tao' please direct any and all questions towards him. If you want to ask me questions before the raid please visit #Tiwaz on IRC, use the forum to send me a PM, or check my siggy for my three most played dudes and drop me a line ingame :)

Group 1

Healer:
Shaman: Damiis (Shaman)
Spot 1: Sterre (Skald)
Spot 2: Tao (RuneMaster)
Spot 3: Alorah (BoneDancer)
Spot 4: Selenea (Shadowblade)
Spot 5:
Spot 6:

Group 2

Healer:
Shaman:
Spot 1: Mightybunny (Warrior)
Spot 2: Stoneface (Hunter)
Spot 3: Harebear (SpiritMaster)
Spot 4: Mistiri (Shadowbabe)
Spot 5:
Spot 6:

Backup People:

Would a kind and generous Moderator please make my post sticky-rific?
Thanks in advance
Archeon

Shaniah

Fledgling Freddie
Sterre would like to join

lvl 39 skald, good singer, great whiner at everyone who's just too politically correct to be true.
See you tomorrow. Hopefully

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
sign me up to you can choose lvl 50 healer runemaster or spiritmaster

or i could come with a lvl 43 warrior to if you want that :p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Bring your warrior mate, if no healers show up i can bring mine instead of my Runie :)

delay

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up!
Mistiri Shadowbabe, level 38 Shadowblade (well duh)
(she's already logged in TH, so I hope it's not too much to ask not to run back to Bjark ;)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I will be playing my Runemaster 'Tao' please direct any and all questions towards him. If you want to ask me questions before the raid please visit #Tiwaz on IRC, use the forum to send me a PM, or check my siggy for my three most played dudes and drop me a line ingame :)

Group 1

Healer:
Shaman: Damiis (Shaman)
Spot 1: Sterre (Skald)
Spot 2: Tao (RuneMaster)
Spot 3: Alorah (BoneDancer)
Spot 4: Selenea (Shadowblade)
Spot 5: Ambush (Shadowblade)
Spot 6:

Group 2

Healer:
Shaman:
Spot 1: Mightybunny (Warrior)
Spot 2: Stoneface (Hunter)
Spot 3: Harebear (SpiritMaster)
Spot 4: Mistiri (Shadowbabe)
Spot 5: Idlefire (Thane)
Spot 6:

Is it just me, or is there a limit to the number of times i can edit a post? In any case i can't seem to edit the list up there, silly FH people :twak:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to say a quick thanks to those who came, it probably could have gone better. But then it probably could have gone much worse as well.

Thanks for sticking with it even though we had a slightly... unorthadox group :D

delay

Fledgling Freddie
...and I just want to say thanks for arranging the hunt Archeon, I think it was great fun =)
always good to meet new people, especially those who aren't too elite to team up in a group like that, thanks all for showing up =)

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
Thank you Archeon, it was great fun, short.....but intense
:cheers:
I'm up for another round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom