Troll in albion part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

truthhurts

sooooo

after all the shite settled did anyone figure out it was Layl that hacked Brannor? <allegedly>

pretty obvious tho... one of the most vocal characters on the boards/irc suddenly "retires" both chars... especially the infi that he'd just lvl'd to 50 and after listening to his rants on the boards/irc it was pretty obvious he didnt like Brannor so well I draw the conclusion it was layl... yup totally unfounded but fuck me I bet I'm right.

I would post my characters name but I like to play PvP with the minimum of hassle so for now I shall remain /anon.

20 Euros says I'm right.

and now hes playing for Nolby prode on PvP... joke.

G

Generic Poster

Kron has retired? Well I hope he continues to play on Camlann, there's one person I wouldn't mind griefing :p

S

Sarnat

I guess this 'truthhurts' guy wouldnt happen to be the guy who said the same thing on IRC? ;D

T

truthhurts

excellent... I'm not as it happens. But if someone else agrees with me then I'm happy :)

K

kr0n

^^;;;

Throwing accusations under false name? OMG!...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

This has to be the dumbest post ever created.

K

kr0n

Does it matter? Seems to me that no matter what I say, you've already drawn your conclusions... :m00:

T

truthhurts

Originally posted by kr0n
Does it matter? Seems to me that no matter what I say, you've already drawn your conclusions... :m00:

truth hurts eh?

K

kr0n

It does... *sniffs*

Gonna leave you hanging there in uncertanity... "He did it, im 100% sure... or maybe not... he must've"... :)

T

truthhurts

ok whatever... I know you did... I'm not stupid ;)

unlucky.... its a shame they didnt IP ban you you hacking tosser.... but feel free to try and find me and get through my firewall for my account... Brannor was such an easy target with no firewall. You must have been proud.

K

kr0n

You can come and gank me on PvP to get all the pressure off our back... Surely Brannor wants too :m00:

A

andrilyn

Originally posted by truthhurts
pretty obvious tho... one of the most vocal characters on the boards/irc suddenly "retires" both chars

Lately many people retired, you have to come with hard evidence to make such a post mate and since this is based on a hunch I believe not many people will believe you.
Basically posting these sorts of things about a person you even don’t know he did it is damn right stupid, Evidence mate evidence.. You don’t have it, so next time think before you post.

K

kr0n

And Im the most obvious suspect anyways... Pretty sure 95% of the people think it was me but just dont dare to say it. Who ca'es.

A

andrilyn

Just don’t let such a person get to you Kr0n, you know the truth and if you didn’t do it (which I believe) you just have to laugh about this since there is not much else you can do about these kind of people...

K

kr0n

Yeah Gombur, Im gonna hack in to your Carebear files and MAKE ALL FLUFFY THINGS HORRID AND UGLY! MWAHAHAHA....ahah.a.. ran outta imagination there.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Well, we know for sure that pr0n is a wankstain.
Living proof so to say...

G

Generic Poster

:D

Andrilyn, will you be playing on the PvP server?
You just happen to be on my gank list.

M

Meatballs

I thought I made it pretty obvious I didn't like brannor, why no-one calling me an ub3r l33t 5cript0x kiddy? I would wear the title with pride!!!

F

fatgit

Meatballs is an ub3r l33t 5cript0x kiddy!

(ta for the tenner)

O

old.Eynar_Vega

In good EoO tradition:

IT'S ALL SNOZ' FAULT !!!

:clap:

T

Taggart

My fault?! :)

I couldn't hack my way through a paper bag never mind into someone else computer lol

Poop!

O

old.Atrox

Thruthhurts lol u so sux0r...

Your opinion are worth just as much as a masked demonstrator ( ? )

S

SFXman

Originally posted by LunarDarkShadow
And 20 euros says that truthhurts is Brannor ;)
oo, nice one :). I thought Brannor once said that someone will probably eventually blurt it out and all :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread