Troll H2H stats question

S

svartmetall

Quick question: when starting Troll H2H savage, what is best way to spend the points?

10 Con/Dex/Qui

or

10 Str/Con/Qui

or

10 Str/Con, 5 Dex/Qui...?

I went with the second of those specs for my Troll 2H sword Savage, and it seems to work well, was wondering if H2H spec should be different? Any advice from experienced H2H Trolls especially would be great :)...

Z

zmurf

if u do go troll h2h then go 10str 10con 10dex, con for hit's, and str AND dex for dmg since hth is based on both str AND dex, but because of this i would suggest a class with more average str/dex stats for h2h savage, troll savages r more for 2h spec ... but if u want troll and hth, str con dex is a really good idea

O

old.fatbelly

troll has higher dex+str than any other mid race^^ so they get highest weaponskill both as 2hand and hth.
troll 100str+35 dex=135, no other race beats that. (norse/kobold second with 70+50=120).

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by old.fatbelly
troll has higher dex+str than any other mid race^^ so they get highest weaponskill both as 2hand and hth.
troll 100str+35 dex=135, no other race beats that. (norse/kobold second with 70+50=120).

ahh sheit true, but still doesnt change the fact for hth 10str 10con 10dex is the best, for more dmg and hit's

N

Negura

Aye, go as Zmurf said.

10str/con/dex

The only downside of being troll h2h is using positionals.
But next patch side angle is being increased, so unless you're completely blind you should be able to perform it.

(Even with 35 starting quickness max buffed troll has 1.7s swing rate with slowest h2h).

D

dwy

Nononononno Savages sucks!... roll phearsome hunter much stronger..
Pure pwnage i tell j0 :great:

N

Negura

"If u agree why post ? attention whore imo :p"

Because I play savage and you're just a wanna be know-it-all. ;)

P.S.: Think he got owned too much at RvR. :>

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Negura
"If u agree why post ? attention whore imo :p"

Because I play savage and you're just a wanna be know-it-all. ;)

P.S.: Think he got owned too much at RvR. :>

Irl troll ... get a mic so we can hear u on teamspeak, shy boi :/

B

Blazor Meneth

Gothic, we have quite alot of 2h savages around now.Are you 100% sure whom does most dmg(guess you guys must have compared). You got sword (and I know it hurts :) )but have you compared to any 2h hammer/2h axe?
Just intrested to know what will give me the best dmg.
Fooling around with my own atm, ofc dwarf but nevermind the race, just want to know dmg/weaponchoice.

A

Athanas

I am currently speccing a 2-handed troll savage but i heard very good word about the h2h troll savage (i have 10 str/con/dex myself) so i will /respec at it soon :D

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Athanas
I am currently speccing a 2-handed troll savage but i heard very good word about the h2h troll savage (i have 10 str/con/dex myself) so i will /respec at it soon :D

PLZ don't bump 2½month old thread's moron, pure and senseless spam ...

M

mandom

Originally posted by zmurf
PLZ don't bump 2½month old thread's moron, pure and senseless spam ...
fyi thats not up to you to decide

Users who are viewing this thread