Troll Bonedancer

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
I´ve made a template I feel ok with, caps just about all, but there is no shapechange in it and hits are a bit low, the question is:

Will my big troll be an easy target? Is it worth loosing stats to get shapechange in?

Your opinions on this subject please :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Lets see the temp and decide, tbh you should be easily able to cap pie, con, hits and most resists these days.

I dont get your point about shape change, its almost feels like you are trying to avoid it, you do know its optional and not a perma thing on artis right?

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
I´m not afraid of using shape change, just cant fit it in my temp, but I post it when i get home so others can take a look and maybe fit something in. The thing is as a troll I´m always the first to get targeted in keeptakes etc, because its easy to click the mouse on a troll in a sea of people :)

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Cedon said:
I´ve made a template I feel ok with, caps just about all, but there is no shapechange in it and hits are a bit low, the question is:

Will my big troll be an easy target? Is it worth loosing stats to get shapechange in?

Your opinions on this subject please :)
reroll to kobold or valkyn, you aare gonna regret it later!

Lethul

FH is my second home
ye, reroll kobbie before you are too high rr :)

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
the shorter the better ! especially in keep/tower defence a twolls half body like sticks right out of the walls getting most of us area mezzed witch suxzz !!
Kobbie 4thewin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom