tRoG for Mod Propoganda

S

Sibanac

rah !

ooh i see i posted in that thread aswell, :)
good work !!

tRoG For mod !!

O

old.tRoG

It has begun. *fades away into the darkness*

R

Rubric

Well hes a bit of a sod,
Not enough to be a mod,
Now Bels is the best,
Miles above the rest,
And wow shes got a great bod ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Asskissing will get you only so far Rubric, licking it will get you even less and sticking your nose in someones bum will only result to a slap in the face or a kick in the groin :D

P

parisienscot

Apathy!!! Come quick!!! Time for a witty retort to Teh Seel!!!

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by sharma
tRoG i made you that image ages ago :eek:

Yes, but yours was brown :p

freeman.jpg

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Rubric
And wow shes got a great bod ;)

and you know this because????

(answer this without expossing you´ve been stalking bels :p)

O

old.LandShark

Take Hitler's Nuremburg rally speech, replace 'we' and 'us' with 'trog' and you're away.

O

old.tRoG

How Barrysworld has to work to force a few simple rules on the retarded and on the trolls, while others are swimming in a superfluity of easy modding!

If I had the ban stick with it's incalculable store of treasures in raw materials, the padlock with its vast usefulness, and the edit with its tremendous power, Barrysworld and the tRoG for Mod campaign would swim in plenty! . . .

There was sometimes advanced as an excuse for Karam that he had been through mental illness and through brain implants. Well, we stood against twenty-six flamers in the flame-war and we had a revolution, but I have taken as my fundamental law not to destroy anything. Had I done so there would have been an excuse for rebuilding during another eighteen years.

But that was not our plan. We wanted an additional pastime for our unemployed and the use the volume of their increased production to increase Barrysworld hits. Hits are not based on production; production itself are the hits.

If I had wished I could have substituted mods for lawyers, but nature and reality select best. We do not wish bureaucratic modding as in Russia, nor do we wish to establish a modding democracy here.

Yet that does not mean either that we wish to let things drift as they please. Our fundamental modding principles are, first, to unite all the forces existing, and secondly, to educate our users better to our rules.

This Modding Front is the greatest element in such education. You are servants of the nation, but you alone are nothing. As part of the organic whole you are everything....

It is hard to build up a new life out of your work, but we are not complaining. On the contrary, I find it wonderful to face difficult problems.

Some people say, 'He has brought out another plan.' When he had completed the first, why couldn't he leave us in peace? Now he is tackling problems that cannot be solved.'

I say that they can be solved; there is no problem that cannot be, but faith is necessary. Think of the faith I had to have eighteen years ago, a single man on a lonely path. Yet I have come to leadership of the Barrysworld people....

People complain of a shortage of this and that - for instance, of a shortage of bandwidth. I say that in the next four years we shall produce our own Barrysworld servers, with bandwidth a plenty!.

Others raise the question of database errors. I tell you that new databases will spring from the earth and that in four years we shall ride on our own Barrysworld stable databases.

It may then be asked, 'With what motive power will you drive your brains?' I say that we shall take coffe from our own beans and water.

Whenever I see the Modding Front I am impressed by the word 'front.' It signifies one will, one goal of achievement. Life is hard for many, but it is hardest if you are unhappy and have no faith. Have faith. We are not a helpless forum.

Nothing can make me change my own belief. I am convinced that the unworthiest among us is he who cannot master his ill fortune.

J

Jonaldo

I have fair hair and blue eyes irl
Can I be an arian forumite plzplzzz

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Take Hitler's Nuremburg rally speech, replace 'we' and 'us' with 'trog' and you're away.

you created a monster !!!

Users who are viewing this thread