Trip into pvp server tonight

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Rolled a BD as most ppl do, and went to train. As I stood there training some friar walks streight up to me and ganks me.
Ok fine.. asked him if he could lay off for a little while I just get my barings as im new he replied '' I kill who I can''. Good start.
Try again, and I go quickly afk to check out charc builder, come back to see me eating dust.
Finally, after 5 mins of just trying to train I decide to step out and see if I can go lvl up. No sooner as I step out the front gate a chanter ganks me.

Please, tell me exactly the point of this server? As it appears to me that anyone new trying to join is just getting ganked left right and center by players who have been there since day xx (all the players that ganked me were purp ++)

This isn't a critisism, I enjoy PvP as much as the next person, but thats just silly.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Point of the server is to group all the lame fucks together and keep our nice servers clean :p Only thing that really ruins pvp is alot of the peoples atitudes, FGs ganking greens, people who cant solo a blue so they get a purp friend, logging mains etc.. Cant really fix these problems that easily so its gonna stay the same. Still great fun to roll some stealther and leach kill french/german BDs just for their whine! :D

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
lvl 20 is the hardest. (except maybe lvl 15-19 :p)

and to get started proper, /lvl to 5, type /safety off, attack a purple, die, /release city, done.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Try to train in your main city (jordheim) and also go afk at no killing zones (camelot/tir na nog/jordheim). Dont stay solo at overcrowded places (like aegir's landing, gothwaite harbour, hib si place that I cant remember the name atm :/). Camelot hills is a good place to pick some solo fights, but avoid cotswold if you can (just /bind there). Do some runs from cotswold towards prydwen keep->prydwen bridge->darkness falls entrance and I bet you should be able to find someone to kill....Also good luck cause lots of people will kill you just because you are a bd :clap:

B

Ballad

Another my first day on camlann- thread :clap:

/leveling at the harbor's is a mistake all newbies make. Those places are hubs of PvP so don't expect make an afk or a /level alive there. Just simply do what Enkor said, /level to 5, train your class, get killed and /release city (A great command that works only on Camlann). By the way you shouldn't roll a bonedancer.. they are.. uhm... well.. not good :p Try a more challenging class instead like a skald / champion / minstrel / friar. And get crafted gear! I can't stress this enough. I've tested this and the results were tremendous. With crafted stuff your class will be 50% more effective... and for not having money, just contact Ballad , Utumno or Umbar in game ;)

And @ that 20's-are-hard-&-lame-just-hide-and-exp- crap, it's not true. I enjoy solo PvP'ing my twenties. It's a fast and fun way to learn your character, just like BG's on RvR servers. Just remember to have crafted gear :)

I hope you enjoy your stay on camlann. See you on the battlefield.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
first off, dont make a BD.
second, go exp a bit (to at least 28 so the /level people are grey)
third, dont make a BD.
fourth, try to get money to get if not crafted gear then DF emerald gear. doing some quests for items is a great idea also ;)
fifth, dont make a BD.
sixth, dont add
seventh, dont make a BD.

B

Ballad

Just contact me to get rid of your money matters :p Just made a few great deals and I feel kinda generous now

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i need 5p, can you get me that Ballad? ^^

What!? Ballad.. your offering to help a BD here...*knocks on Ballad's head* I hate suppression BDs, their just vile.

Flea you forgot "Don't leech"

B

Ballad

Don't think i'm managering a bd :eek:
I'm helping him if he keeps playing here & rerolls his char :)
And to fl3a, no i'm not that generous :p

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
first off, dont make a BD.
second, go exp a bit (to at least 28 so the /level people are grey)
third, dont make a BD.
fourth, try to get money to get if not crafted gear then DF emerald gear. doing some quests for items is a great idea also ;)
fifth, dont make a BD.
sixth, dont add
seventh, dont make a BD.

hehe keelx you add all the time so dont whine

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Cedea said:
hehe keelx you add all the time so dont whine

yeah i know but i still like to tell people to not add :p
btw, when did i add when solo? afaik ive only done that with my grp

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
stuck for cash? go level a necro to 30 or sommat ;) v.easy and you get some nice drops and cash for your other real toons :)

crazykobby

Fledgling Freddie
whener u roll a lvl 20 best and easiest way to train in peace is go to your start trainer and train till u are 5. Then turn off safety flag and attack lvl 20's around u untill 1 of them kills u. If they dont oblige, stick on them with wep out hitting for an annoying 2 dmg untill they get fed up off u and kill ya :clap: then do /rel city and train upto 20 in peace and with a free ride home :) with no con loss. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom