Tried to log in once,

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So, since i had both my accounts up, since my li´l bro plays them and all, i tried to dual log in once... double ld. Another try after 3 minutes, double ld again. /quit :twak:

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
fettoken said:
So, since i had both my accounts up, since my li´l bro plays them and all, i tried to dual log in once... double ld. Another try after 3 minutes, double ld again. /quit :twak:
why would u do that? i even have that with duel zoning

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Rub said:
why would u do that? i even have that with duel zoning

Well, i wanted to try out rvr a bit, but it wouldn´t allow me.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
fettoken said:
Well, i wanted to try out rvr a bit, but it wouldn´t allow me.
oh u ld when dual logging? i thought u ment u lded when dual logging - in - :<

Deventuris

Fledgling Freddie
Did U set resolution to minimum ? Did U use the /clientsleep backgound ? Did U set Spelleffects to none ? Did U set sound ro off ? Did U set Clip Plane to near ? Did U set shadows to off ?

All these is using lotz of CPUpower ... try to set it all on lowest and then raise step by step on the one U playing active. I can log 3 accounts on 2 PCs and open an skype conferenz with no prob when I use the settings right

Hope it helped a bit.

PS : Also depends on Connection to web!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Deventuris said:
Did U set resolution to minimum ? Did U use the /clientsleep backgound ? Did U set Spelleffects to none ? Did U set sound ro off ? Did U set Clip Plane to near ? Did U set shadows to off ?

All these is using lotz of CPUpower ... try to set it all on lowest and then raise step by step on the one U playing active. I can log 3 accounts on 2 PCs and open an skype conferenz with no prob when I use the settings right

Hope it helped a bit.

PS : Also depends on Connection to web!

I used to be able to dual log at high res / graphics before when i had lower computer spec. Now i got like oc´ed 3500+ x1800xt 512mb ddr 1gig ddr etc etc. But its taking the fucking piss.

edit: Well, i changed my internet provider a while ago. But that shouldn´t be it really.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
is the processor dual core? as that can cause some problems if settings are wrong.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Well, i changed my internet provider a while ago. But that shouldn´t be it really.

that could be it do you ld when using 1acc?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
fettoken said:

GOA says cross realm rp farming is bad mmmkay.

Deventuris

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
edit: Well, i changed my internet provider a while ago. But that shouldn´t be it really.

It CAN be it . Cuz it depends on how they submit theire packages and count them m8

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Deventuris said:
It CAN be it . Cuz it depends on how they submit theire packages and count them m8

indeed, some dont alow online game playing, and some have a download/upload restriction... although, not many do now adays, you can generally upgrade, hovever, to a service within that company to remove download limits and game play, but that often costs £5-10 more a month

check with your ISP's website to see what service you are paying for, if that doesn't reaveal any help, dont get too anoyed, DAoC isn't ment to support duel-logging

but tbh, with the info you suplyed its hard to pin point the egsact problem, without further semantix(spelled wrong, and im not tottaly sure its the right word)

Deventuris

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
but tbh, with the info you suplyed its hard to pin point the egsact problem, without further semantix(spelled wrong, and im not tottaly sure its the right word)

Aye also when U say U got more hardwarepower that could mean : U got complete new PC or upgraded Ure old . So are U running more background stuff now? is Firewall setting right? are theire driverprobs? And so on... It can have one reason or theire more reasons stacking.

I would still suggest try go in game on both accs in lowest resu and all stuff off.
U will need some time to try out aye. But worth when U can find the prob imo.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ofc im using /clientsleep background, and set the processor to focus on Background services. But i´ll sort it out somehow... ty for providing me with some useful info ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom