Trick? Exploit? Or just bad manners?

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Ran around a bit yesterday with my new theurg to test out and met several times this most annoying bard I think, xyg or something like that. Man I hate speed my pets cant catch up. *lol* But nevermind that.

The Runthrough thingie, to get a caster loose LoS when qc ing in melee what is that in the title line??? is that a generel accepted thing to do? its freaking annoying, specially when you already is a caster 2 levels lower. :(
And Mate thats why I gave you 1 pet when I saw you running away with 5% health left. :p I know it was petty, but was pretty annoyed at you atthe time. ;)

Other than that it was a fun night in Thid, for most I think, thanks to all the mids/hibs there. :)

Things I found out that day:

1. Man I still hate shrooms, ck was a regular field.(yes in the bad way)
2. I hate Robiin the hunter(in a good way ofc)
3. For hibs, Yes Banshees is allowed out of ck(I am not fooling, its true)
4. I hate a special mid stealther for trebbing ab for 2-3 hours straight

But generally I hate no one and had loads of fun. :)

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
ups btw for all that dont know, all the Baldyxxx chars are mine. :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sleep happy knowing that at lvl 50 your insane cast spd of 0.0000000000001 will make runthroughs a thing of the past xD

I garee with u though, its lame, worse for polearmsman though, u can imagine losing to a feckin Nightshade bcoz all he does is run through or strafe around u screwing up your los so u cant land a hit :(

Bloodclot

Banned
don't facial, do it manual! :) helps better if a guy is walking trough.

wish it worked for casters that strafe at melee chars.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
spam /face and it usually is fine or use mouelook

you begin to cast spell
you face xx
you face xx
you face xx
you face xx
you hit for xx
you begin to cast spell

you get the idea :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Bald....were u in hib before:)?..recognize ur name as guildy:)

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
mleugh ;p the SB with the catapult trebbing AB and all the albs was gotnnls ;p i saw him on 10% and decided to spare him cos it wouldnt be much fun killing an almost dead SB next thing i run from ck after having ahd laods of hibs nuke me and he finishes me off >< ungrateful git

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
do 1 little step back just when the spell is about to land and you won't have trouble hitting people running thru...You need to time it right tho cause otherwise it will just interrupt your spellcast cause you're moving.

And btw Bard > Theurgist pets...Insta Aoe amnesia for the win ;) (dunno if it's fixed tho, don't think it is...)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Amnesia will and will always take out theurgist pets - after all something has to be able to stop them. :)

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
i swear i always stunned and mezzed them on mid/pryd on my healer... i guess it might have just been the stun that worked

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
and btw... instant amnesia is so very very wrong :p

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Running thrugh ppl is a tactic used to gain the upper hand in a fight, if you want to just stand toe to toe and fight then I suggest you go and take up boxing :)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
what also gets to me is when people jump off the bridges, and swim down, and up, down and up, down and up trough the surface, so you get "Target not in view" when trying to cast on them...

Basicly impossible to kill anything in the water, with the castspeed in thid, without SC and BB :-/

Abusing LoS and Collision Detection like that should give bans :puke:

Kais

Banned
Cruhar said:
what also gets to me is when people jump off the bridges, and swim down, and up, down and up, down and up trough the surface, so you get "Target not in view" when trying to cast on them...

Basicly impossible to kill anything in the water, with the castspeed in thid, without SC and BB :-/

Abusing LoS and Collision Detection like that should give bans :puke:

run through is a skill, just like water olympics

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Amel said:
i swear i always stunned and mezzed them on mid/pryd on my healer... i guess it might have just been the stun that worked

u can stun them but not root or mezz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom