Tribute to Na Fianna and the Old Times

S

sharon_corr

Searching around through my "old stuff" on the computer, i found a neat archive with what once has been (or was meant to be, actually) my attempt in creating interractive stories based on my experiences in the game.

Many friends are there, many memories, but most important of all was the fun i had with the admirable lads of Na Fianna.

So, for everyone who wishes to remember the days with only 8 places on the quickbar, crappy icons and buggy graphic, i have opened my archive where it initially has been hosted. Enjoy while it stays there, dont know for how long...

http://213.157.162.180/sharon/index.html

Beo fada Na Fianna :wub:

//Shaz :eek6:

V

vulcan1

Excellent Shaz........

Brought back some memories did that, some of the old ex daoc guys/gals long time gone in there some Ide long forgot.

Nice tribute to daoc :D

G

Gilead^

Originally posted by sharon_corr
[/url]

Beo fada Na Fianna :wub:

//Shaz :eek6:

long good na fianna is what this means

nice try tho ;)

J

JoxerTheMighty

glad to see you reopened that page, Shaz...even if its only for a while :)

Thanks

D

dracus

w00t shaz...we're in the same mid guild and didnt know it >_<

<-- Eilia/zazz btw :p

/dracus

P.S.
Nice tribute :)

S

sharon_corr

It is I who thank you all for being such wonderful friends and players. I will look into finding a more permanent hosting for my web page and to bring it more up to date.

Joxer, Vulcan, we really need to group up again sometimes. I really miss you :)

Gilead, that was the translation Yoshimo told me would be "Long live Na Fianna". How would it be correct? And how would you say: "For the glory of..." or "To the glory"... i'm really curious, and there's not many irish language tutorials out there :/

Zazz, it was you, deary, who invited me over to The Warriors of the Mist, remember? :) See you there:)

Love you all,
//Shaz

D

Demolay

/salute Sharon u kept me alive all day long in thid 1 shottin the mids n albs u are a lady

S

shirel

Nice one Sharon :)

Still two of us left in guild, Effendor and myself. Nice to remember happier times.

A great collection of screenies. Arafel (in the Shady sands bit) is sadly no more although Alastrina is still alive :)

Anyone else miss the old icons?

S

sharon_corr

Aha! I thought i've seen a Ravenheart in Thid, but i wondered if it was only a name coincidence :)

We should definitely all meet up again...

//Shaz :)

S

shirel

That was probably my ranger, Adrastea. Capped now but going to reroll :)

R

Rav

long good na fianna is what this means

nice try tho
I think I've mentioned this before to someone :p

If they -really- wanted to use irish and use it properly then 'go n-eirí go deo libh, na Fianna' would work a bit better than long good.

Of course I'm just a pedantic git

What would I know :D

D

dracus

Originally posted by sharon_corr

Zazz, it was you, deary, who invited me over to The Warriors of the Mist, remember? :) See you there:)

Ooops :) my bad....my memory is full o' holes :p

/Dracus

O

oblivion_6

always thought u NF guys where a nice bunch of chars and it was a damn shame things didnt last :(

/salute

C

cuddled0rf

lol totally forgot ever taking vyren to mid.....

G

Gilead^

yosh wasnt far off failing his irish exam at the state exams so dont listen to him

and rav will sort you out i think,hes better then me :p

W

wulfgoran

Gratz for that story ... Good to see Na Fianna ppl still there.Presents to joxer , to my little friend yoshimo , to effendor , to vulcan and of coz to the big lanvar . Miss u all guys.

Wulfgoran-Ex-Na Fianna.

Users who are viewing this thread