Tribes 2?

Lemming

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering if I'm the only person around here playing it

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
I still play it from time to time if I feel like having some fun.

It's still great to go out with a few friends as a team and especially if you get to be the sniper :)

Lemming

Fledgling Freddie
argh nooo! Not an Offensive sniper I hope?:)

I'm the fat bloke sitting on the flag most of the time

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
In that case I pity you and yes, I'm not a sniper that just sits and defend but one that goes out and moves almost all the time to snipe people around the enemy base :)

N

neiltc13

I play it every day, always on Gamesurf.de Katabatic or Houston Vehicles (I can't stand maps without vpads).
I usually go for the flag (and fail :))

Requ!em

Fledgling Freddie
I only play it very occasionally now.
On many public servers there's a lack of team play and too many idiots =|

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
usually I just chat with a few friends and we all pick the same public server to play on, it's about the only way to have some fun and some decent teamwork on a public server.

K

Still a lot of it being played on the ladder..
Theres also the cluster mixeds going on in, well ermm,
#clustermixed on quakenet irc.

Easdown

Fledgling Freddie
i usually play either on the gamesurf.de katabatic, gamesurf.de vehicles, or i try and find a lakrabbit server, is a great game tbh :)

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone else prefer Tribes 1 to 2? I loved the maps in Tribes 1, is there a mod that has Tribes 1 maps with Tribes 2 graphics? :D

I might play Tribes 2 again as I feel Unreal 2004 is a failed Tribes 2 wanna be ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Brutal Deluxe Scores!

not that I've played much since I got drawn in by the Dark Age of Camelot side.

Siven

Fledgling Freddie
KevinUK said:
Anyone else prefer Tribes 1 to 2? I loved the maps in Tribes 1, is there a mod that has Tribes 1 maps with Tribes 2 graphics? :D

I might play Tribes 2 again as I feel Unreal 2004 is a failed Tribes 2 wanna be ;)

I also prefered Tribes 1 to T2. There was alot more skill involved in T1 and also more fun. T2 basically capped the skill levels and fun level but slowing the gameplay down.

There is a T2 mod called "classic mod" that makes it more like T1. Faster movement, skiing, mine-disc combo and less reliance on vehicles. Although most people are now playing "cluster mod" which in basically Light armour spawn CTF.

The Prequel to Tribes is being released later in the year called Tribes:Vengeance and is looking great. More of a Tribes 1 feel to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom