Trials of Atlantis Screenshots released

E

Elric IA

Nice quite an egyptian feel to some of the above water places

S

svartmetall

Hmm, getting "Page Cannot Be Displayed" on the first and third of those links..?

T

Tesla Monkor

They all worked when I posted them, Svart. Try again, some other time, I suppose. =)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Nice shots, the Egyptian theme looks the muts nuts!

S

svartmetall

Working now, nice..wonder what those grinning Anubis guys con to a 50...?

S

Sard-Nair

Nice ! , whens the release date on the expansion ?

O

oblivion_6

shars look kinda cool,

anyone got anymore info on this like new race or classes?

H

Harm

No new classes, but 1 new race per realm. Guess they will be working mostly on the "trials" and the new areas (underwater environment etc.)

K

kallora

You wanna see halfogres in palte? go check my screenshot page again... just updated it with more...

K

kallora

You wanna see halfogres in palte? go check my screenshot page again... just updated it with more...

K

kinag

Damn nice, can't wait.. I wanna swim and kick asses with underwater creatures!

Except sharks, I will swim like hell away from them...

K

kallora

Sharks are genuinely scarey... even if they con blue to you, you still get that "Shark! Run away" feeling :)

I think its the way they move... they are so realistic.

T

The Kingpin

Albion
halfogremale2.jpg

H

hiban

Hmm... spells and weapon styles under water? :rolleyes:
And how long can u be under water?

/em thinks mythic been indoors far too much since game release...

No matter the graphix and looks. Stuff like that can ruin the over all game feeling a bit, if not v much. Just a matter of time until they release Dark Age of Camelot - Outer space attacks. The patch about UFOs and E.T. The best looking patch so far, but the one that kills the game. Kinda like series on telly...

H

Harhr

Well the GFX is nice but I hope they remember to focus on the RvR also... Most of the people don't even use SI areas enuff...

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by Harhr
Well the GFX is nice but I hope they remember to focus on the RvR also... Most of the people don't even use SI areas enuff...

ToA aint nothing with RvR except drops and the new races, but there are comming a RvR expansion there should add lots of RvR stuff :)

and about the underwater stuff ruins the game, I dont think so. allways fun to see new stuff etc :)

O

old.ivan

Wow !!! New dungeons and locations is always awesome. Givf more RvR related new features too imo.

T

Tesla Monkor

The next RvR expansion will be a free one. Like Housing and Darkness Falls (Which many people forget was a free expansion as well. ;)

ToA adds one thing directly to RvR - a new game engine = more power, is less lag. For that reason alone I'll buy it. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom