Trials of Atlantis details

S

solothores

We also saw a player character riding atop a hammerhead shark

Looking forward to see Lurikeens on hammerhead sharks!!

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by solothores
Looking forward to see Lurikeens on hammerhead sharks!!

I more looking forward to seeing Lurikeens IN hammerhead sharks. Yum. :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by the_smurflord
I more looking forward to seeing Lurikeens IN hammerhead sharks. Yum. :)

read teh above post ;)

H

Hargh

"In an inspired touch, Mythic is designing the Atlantean architecture as though it's a precursor to both ancient Roman and Egyptian architecture--classical Greek arches and domes are adorned with intricate hieroglyphics. "

Atlantis is often thought to be the dead Minoan society based on crete - half way between Greece and Eygpt.

"two new free downloadable expansions that Mythic will be releasing in the months to come. One is called Foundations, and will introduce player housing to the game. The other is yet unnamed and will revamp the game's unique realm vs. realm gameplay, making it more strategic and engaging."

nice.

D

Damon_D

Bahh just saw the wow movie.. I want to ride giant eagle's ffs..
Sharks smell kinda...fishy you know

S

solothores

I think before wow release we will have another expansion pack covering the part about air zones as well ;p

T

Tesla Monkor

The 'ride an eagle' in WoW is exactly the same as 'horsey riding' in DAoC. It follows a path and you can just sit on your ass till you get there. :)

S

solothores

Hmm... Lurikeens riding on Owls would be nice ;p

J

Jace

<grumpy> Am I the only one who thinks the new expansion sounds a bit . . . shit ? :)</grumpy>

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Jace
<grumpy> Am I the only one who thinks the new expansion sounds a bit . . . shit ? :)</grumpy>

No ;o

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
The 'ride an eagle' in WoW is exactly the same as 'horsey riding' in DAoC. It follows a path and you can just sit on your ass till you get there. :)

Yeah but I can drop empty beer keg's on peopel MUUHHAAAA

T

tris-

Originally posted by Jace

sounds extremely shit, what have Greek myths got to do with excalibur and the round table and stuff?
:m00:

also it doesnt sound like its implemented very well

The expansion's story starts when each of the three realms in the game finds portals to Atlantis

and where exactly did they happen to just find these portals? its not like there isnt a player in the game who hasnt been around every inch of the 3 realms. i read brannor did that on mid so :sleeping:

S

Sharma

Looked at some of the screenshots, some of em have the old icons, and im questioning if they really are ToA screenies..

D

Damon_D

Lot of the screenies are pre SI screens.. they just add'd a few ToA screens and voila 80+ something "new" screenshots..ffs some of em has been around since beta I think

X

xplo

Solving trials will grant you a master level--one for each trial--and master levels all grant new skills and special abilities.

<Makes his questing preparations>

T

The Kingpin

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Bahh just saw the wow movie.. I want to ride giant eagle's ffs..
Sharks smell kinda...fishy you know

Ernt it a Griffin?

J

Jiggs

well depends how long goa take to translate i guess :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom