trial period error?

O

old.green pegasus

right WTF!!! is going on here, i went to log in today for a quick game only to be meet with " your 30 trial period is over. please enter your billing information, fine you might think but i've been playing the game for over 2 months, my trial period ended over a month ago, i paid my last months subscri[ption & my next billing isn't till 2morrow as stated on my accounts page?

also how the buggery hell do you ask a question in right now????

sorry for the rant but we managed to take bledmeer last night, for us hibs thats a huge achievement & i was hoping for some more today but i'm obviously gonna mis out :-(

O

old.green pegasus

oh and another quick question, how do you change your bank details, i've been in my account page but see no option to change my debit card details, thanxs :)

O

old.warriorgirl

I have had similar problems a while back. I wrote a polite note to Rightnow and they sorted out matters within 2 hours.

O

old.green pegasus

thanx warriorgirl i've now posted in rightnow, still i'm gonna be out of action from anywhere form 2 hours to a day, bugger not the 1st time i've had problems with my account :-(

O

old.green pegasus

well 4 hours later & i'm still not able to play, WTF are these idiots at goa being payed for???
how can i possibley be getting this " YOUR 30-DAY TRIAL PERIOD IS OVER, PLEASE ENTER YOUR BILLING INFORMATION "

on an night when my guild are going on an all night hunt to level some of our lower level members, this is so infuriating if it wasn't for my guild & the close friendship i have sparked up with them & my enjoyment when i do get on i would quit daoc europe & head over too daoc in the states :-(

O

old.Kihon

Okies - being calm,

Anyone else still got this problem? The instructions on the camelot-europe site are useless, as I dont get the option to change my CC details.

Anyone figured how to fix the problem? or do we wait a week or so till GOA do?

O

old.green pegasus

You reckon its really difficult for someone at rightnow to check a customers questions & write them a reply stating that they at least acknowledge there is a porb & give a general time limit to when they will solve it, or is that only done by competent people :)

O

old.Kihon

Unfortunately - they probably work 9-5 - so we have to wait till tomorrow to get anything more than an automated reply

O

old.green pegasus

thing is you wont even get an apology from them, this isn't the first problem i've experienced.
guess i'm just annoyed as tonight was an important night as our guild was going xp hunting for the lower lvls, as i'm the chief healer in our small clan this is gonna put them under unesessary pressure, it always seems that things go wrong at the most inapropriate times :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom