Trial accounts...

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Are trial accounts limited in anyway? or they work just as any other daoc account?

i know that trial account in wow was restricted in some ways atleast, for example they couldnt do trades...

So what i wanna know here is the goa trial accounts fully working (appart from that you only get toa client) that i can pay for when the 14 days are over and buy expansions for and so on. reason i wanna know is that im planning on getting a trial account so i can try another realm, but i dont wanna level up a char to 50 in thoose free 14 days and then not be able to continue on it. and im kinda low in cash irl so i cant afford to go and buy new cd's.

ty in advance for the answer!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
The only restrictions are from the client. ToA client has no access to the instanced zoens of catacombs, or the quests of darkness rising.

The core of the game isnt restricted at all on a trial.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
The only restrictions are from the client. ToA client has no access to the instanced zoens of catacombs, or the quests of darkness rising.

The core of the game isnt restricted at all on a trial.

that sounds just like i hoped for, is the new epic a darkness rising quest or avaible for all?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
that sounds just like i hoped for, is the new epic a darkness rising quest or avaible for all?

From what I remember the new epic quests were put into the game a patch before darkness rising was made avaliable which means you should be ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom