Treacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teh Krypt

Over the past week or so everyone, including me has had a go at Treacle.

I played my horrible part in this by joining Black Death to see what he was like.

I'm now asking you all to not post about him in horrible, mick taking ways again. I have spoke ingame to his wife, and she is very upset by all of this.

Treacle has a disability, he has mental problems. It is not fair or, infact right to flame someone so much because of this.

Please, stop.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Teh Krypt

Treacle has a disability, he has mental problems.

Then maybe he shouldn't play daoc?

If you have mental problems, dont seek help in daoc or BW :p

T

Teh Krypt

Re: Re: Treacle

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

Gombur, do you not understand? Theres no rules of what state you should be to play Dark age of Camelot.

People should be able to do what they like, not allowing certain people into bw is like not allowing Blacks or Whites in.

All im asking is stop the flaming. Its not right.

R

Rubric

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

Oh....My....God

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Re: Re: Re: Treacle

Gombur, do you not understand? Theres no rules of what state you should be to play Dark age of Camelot.

I know, just look at excalibur.

K

K.Feigling

Treacle has a disability, he has mental problems.

But even that is no apologies to be rude to others in game, and Treacle is for me something on m ignore list only.

Maybe his wife is a nice person, but it seemed i have never met her always i have seen treacle then it must be him.

That is my opinion.

Karandul

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by K.Feigling
But even that is no apologies to be rude to others in game, and Treacle is for me something on m ignore list only.

Maybe his wife is a nice person, but it seemed i have never met her always i have seen treacle then it must be him.

That is my opinion.

Karandul

The person cannot help it. Its not his fault, if you don't like what he says, yes simply ignore.

M

majingas

like we beleave that anyways.

And even if we did so what its his choice to play the game AND post on this forum.

He could play the game nice and easy in someone elses guild quiting when he started to get upset about somthing and basicaly just having a good time.

But according to the posts here he dosent he posts on this forum is abusive in the game.

Conclusion he should be treated the same as anyone else thats fair if he has 'problems' tough keep em at home were not interested.

R

Rubric

Close this thread before people really embaress themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom