Trapped in a room...

T

talen_sun

Hi there,

I'm after some help...

I'm not sure where I am, i'm on chapter 2, and came to a sign for Glitterdelve one way and Glacern the other, I can't remember which way I went, but I found a dungeon which led underground. While wandering around that dungeon, I found a round elevator, which I went down, followed the way around and came across a HUGE room. I cleared out the room, killing masses of creatures, and in the middle of the room was another smaller room which contained a load of skeletons. I wiped them out, and entered the little room. Inside it is a health and mana fountain, and a lever. I pulled on the lever, and the entrance to the little room closed by a small portcullis. I can see a lever outside the room which I assume opens the door again, but all of my party are inside, and the inside lever doesnt work.

When the door closed, lots of little spiders came out, which I killed, but the door still did not open.

Thinking this was a bug, I downloaded 1.1, but I still cannot find a way out of the little room.

Can anyone answer this?? I really dont want to go back to an older saved game, as it means clearing out the HUGE room again, and I really can't be bothered...

Thanks,

Talen

C

Custodian

iirc, that same lever inside the room will open the gate again but only if everyone has their back to it (the door not the lever).

Seems odd, but worked for me.

Users who are viewing this thread