Translator for Dyvet

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Please dont delete this! :)

May start leveling a character on Dyvet server, but does anyone know how to translate it all to English?

Ta :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Dyvet IS the english cluster so i presume you mean Limors which is Avalon/Stonhenge cluster which is ofc all in German and No, there isn't a translator. You have to get used to german to play there. Check the "other DAOC servers" section at the bottom of the DAOC forums for info and help etc. Quite a few ppl have done look up tables for translations of spells/styles/skills/etc. but it all comes down to playing in the german language for everything other than your own guild/alliance chat. All 3 realms have english speaking alliances so its not too difficult once you get into it - takes a few days tho to get past the frustration of a different language.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Dyvet IS the english cluster so i presume you mean Limors which is Avalon/Stonhenge cluster which is ofc all in German and No, there isn't a translator. You have to get used to german to play there. Check the "other DAOC servers" section at the bottom of the DAOC forums for info and help etc. Quite a few ppl have done look up tables for translations of spells/styles/skills/etc. but it all comes down to playing in the german language for everything other than your own guild/alliance chat. All 3 realms have english speaking alliances so its not too difficult once you get into it - takes a few days tho to get past the frustration of a different language.

Limors is Avalon/Lyonesse and is German
Temair is Stonhenge/Logres/Dartmoor and is German

the most fotm lately has been rerolling from Limors to Temair (don't ask me why it seems to be the exact kinda rvr there imo :p )

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
haha yeah you're right ofc - i should have remembered which servers are in which cluster as my hibs are on lyonesse lol /slaps forehead :)

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie

the most fotm lately has been rerolling from Limors to Temair (don't ask me why it seems to be the exact kinda rvr there imo :p )

Lethul! Long lost lover! where art thou? and what is it that ur doing atm?

did u see me on RvR section? :D I was on TV!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Lethul! Long lost lover! where art thou? and what is it that ur doing atm?

did u see me on RvR section? :D I was on TV!

Hi2u Sollers! :) I'm at temair! playing scout as blz said. I also wanna play my precious vamp @ limors but for some reason everyone else wants to play temair (from stealther pov the servers looks identical :p )

TV what huh?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom