translated news

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
original is here
Dark Age of Camelot - Europe

translation below

Goa Chronicles - Server information display malfunction said:
Following a technical fuckup, the community website home page is no longer displaying the players logged onto each server as the numbers where quiet embarresing. We have fixed this by estimating how many players should be on the servers. One of the senior GOA marketing desk jockeys have estimated that it should be displaying 1656 players. Apart from that, the game is running smoothly this is not what we wanted for Dyvet and this problem should be fixed in the coming days.

:m00:

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha Mark Jacobs eat your words!

GOA can't even display the server stats! and you have no problems with them running WAR, omg

Eble

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
They just ashamed to show how dead the English servers are :p
And it will be fixed in few days part means about next year,considering how long RoH has been out of date.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
lol sad again goa are crap anyway US server Im going to soon
and also they can't even get roll of honour sorted lol and its take them 4 or 5 months and they still ant got roll of hornour fixed :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Surprised no one emails EA-Mythic and tell them about this tbh.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
this finaly concludes my involvement with GoA.. no way im resubbing to a company with this kind of behaviour.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They haven't even bothered with news today :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus. If I didn't read it myself, I wouldn't believe it. This is just insane.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Friday news:

We are going to start off this week by looking at the 1.89 version come to the fore, along with the patch notes in English, but from today on we are carrying out some changes to the way people purchase houses with Bounty points. Next, you will finally find out if Hrokor the troll is going to survive his untoward visit to the Labyrinth. Finally, we will be speaking to the new players who are looking for buddies in the tip of the week.

rofl, what a useless company.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Working as intended - fucking clueless company!!!!!

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Am beginning to think that GOA stopped the XML from showing the population on purpose......

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom