Transformers

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.transformersmovie.com/

<drools> Shame they missed the "year" value off the countdown. Rumor also has it this is Bumblebee and Brawl,
8127_super.jpg

Although Bumblebee was a VW, apparently Volkswagen dont want their product associated with war toys - go figure.

If this film is anything like the Citron Advert Ill be very impressed :)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
This and Spiderman 3 are my "Most Looking Forward To" films of next year.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
heh, nifty is this gonna be an updated live action version of the animated film or
a new take on the series?

on another note transformers fans should try out the nifty ps2 game released a couple of years back.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yaka said:
heh, nifty is this gonna be an updated live action version of the animated film or
a new take on the series?

on another note transformers fans should try out the nifty ps2 game released a couple of years back.

Is this the game you mean ? May have to go buy it hehe.

Im 99.9% sure its going to be live action (like the citron advert) and really cant wait. For anyone who has no idea what I mean with "Citron" - where have you been !! ??

Original
2CV Piss Take

Aada

Part of the furniture
Huge transformers fan can't wait i just HOPE its the ORIGINALS none of this Beast Wars,Energon crap.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh if old Adolf hadn't changed the Porche design the beetle would have sucked. not that I condone Nazism ofc :/

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Tears said:
Is this the game you mean ? May have to go buy it hehe.

Im 99.9% sure its going to be live action (like the citron advert) and really cant wait. For anyone who has no idea what I mean with "Citron" - where have you been !! ??

Original
2CV Piss Take

yup its a very good game tho deffo needs to be anti aliased or somat

Sar

Part of the furniture
It's definitely live action:

Official Site of Transformers: The Movie, Directed by Michael Bay. Their War. Our World. Dueling alien races -- the Autobots and the Decepticons -- bring their battle to Earth, leaving the future of humankind hanging in the balance. In theaters July 4, 2007 from Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks Pictures.

<meta name="Keywords" content="transformers, autobots, autobot, decepticon, decepticons, transformers robots, robots in disguise, transformers movie, transformers the movie, cybertron, transformers live action movie, transformers game, Steven Spielberg, Michael Bay, Josh Duhamel, Shia LaBeouf, Bernie Mac, John Voigt, Michael Clarke Duncan, John Turturro, Tyrese Gibson">
From the site above.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I refuse to watch this unless the opening music is as good as Lion's rendition of the theme. :p

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I refuse to watch this unless they avoid the original soundtrack like the plauge :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Whipped said:
I refuse to watch this unless they avoid the original soundtrack like the plauge :)

What? i don't know anyone that didn't like the soundtrack.. guess you'll be refusing to watch it but secretly go and see it anyway :D just like most people who say they refuse to watch something

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I loved the soundtrack, that's why I don't want them to use it. Each of those songs brings back memories of the original cartoon film. I don't want to risk them being associated with a, possibly shit, live action film :)

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
You got the touch.... Lol classic soundtrack, managed to get it on CD not too long ago (was hard to track down though).

Could be an ok movie, depends how much pearl harbour Michael Bay is channelling these days! Although 'bumblebee' is a bit big.... Hopefully they'll get the proper Optimus to do the voice (Peter Cullen aka trailerman).

Aada

Part of the furniture
Whipped said:
I loved the soundtrack, that's why I don't want them to use it. Each of those songs brings back memories of the original cartoon film. I don't want to risk them being associated with a, possibly shit, live action film :)

Your right.. from what i have read so far im not really that impressed.

Soundwave one of the all time best characters might be renamed to Soundbyte.

a 3ft tall Cassette player.. not the 2nd in command he is in the originals.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Was Starscream not 2nd in command of the Decepticons?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Sar said:
Was Starscream not 2nd in command of the Decepticons?

Depends.. he liked to think he was but Soundwave was Megatrons most trusted and you could even call him a friend to Megatron.

Megatron actually cried when Soundwave was killed by Blaster in an episode.

Many fans refer to Soundwave as 2nd in command Starscream was not even 2nd in command in the movie.. he just assumed the short lived role when Megatron died.. who carried Megatron back to Astrotrain? Soundwave.

Soundwave is probably an all time legend in the transformers universe normally on any TF forum if any ''who was your best character'' threads popped up Soundwave would top them all almost everytime.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I liked Jazz the best tbh, Police car with attitude! :D

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Ultra Magnus was clearly the best Transformer, with Sideswipe (the red Lambo Countach) and Tracks (the Corvette with twin rocket launchers) close behind.

N.B. This is based on the toys rather than the cartoon. Ultra Magnus was huuuuuge and really difficult to break.

faldarric

Fledgling Freddie
hmmmm

I know its supposed to be bumblebee in the picture but it would sure make a better sunstreeker (sideswipes brother) than bumbleebee. but anyway. just wanted to say i hope they dont f*** this up. if they do we should all gang up and hunt them down :twak: :twak:
lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom