Transformers: Nerds in Disguise!

Killswitch

FH is my second home
was posted just a few days ago :)

oooold! :(

Yay! Well, I missed it so other people might have too. It's a public service!

Plus it's still funny...by the way has anyone seen that awesome new HamsterDance website? :p

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I'm so glad I'm not alone in the "old" posting, I've been too scared to make new threads recently incase something similar was posted a nano second before =)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm so glad I'm not alone in the "old" posting, I've been too scared to make new threads recently incase something similar was posted a nano second before =)

that comments so old Jeremiah......geez :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Would be more impressive if they had real wheels ;) But aye, still pretty sad. Musta been a convention of some sort? lol

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Least i know what im gonna be at next halloween or costume party :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm just curious, what makes this kinda thing sad/pathetic?

I mean it's anything but.

Taking time and effort to actually do something instead of sitting around home watching TV.

Nate

FH is my second home
It does look pretty cool tbh, but definately nerdy

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I'm just curious, what makes this kinda thing sad/pathetic?

I mean it's anything but.

Taking time and effort to actually do something instead of sitting around home watching TV.

Well, a thing can be interesting, stimulating, challenging and fun to yourself and to your peers while still seeming sad or pathetic or whatever to the outside world. Depends how you reduce it down as well. You'll often hear people saying "30million quid for a footballer to kick a bag of wind around a field!!!". Doesn't make it less important to the fans or the players themselves does it.

Besides, people open themselves up to ridicule when they do things like this and they must know that. As such, I'd hate to disappoint them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom