Film Transformers 2

Aada

Part of the furniture
The FH board have decreed that you must disclose the global positioning system co-ordinates of your attic together with a list of diary dates when nobody will be present in or around said attic.

:p

It's a pretty nice collection i have around 30 of them such as:

Constructicons
Aerial Bots
Stunticons
Insecticons
Scorponok (massive Scorpion version that also transforms into a mega base)
Soundwave + all minibots
Blaster + minibots
Ultra Magnus
Prime
Megatron
Starscream/Skywarp + his other fighter jet transformer buddies
Blitzwing a tripple changer tank/aircraft
Astrotrain a firm fan favourite

just to name a few, i put them on ebay a couple of years ago to see what i would get and the last bid i got was a staggering £2500 from some rich American.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Poorly edited? can you give details instead of saying just poorly edited?

Oh come off it, Bay's films are seizure-inducing flip books of a new sharp cut every second or two. I haven't seen one of his films that hasn't been massively over edited for the sake of it, it's silly.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
just to name a few
Got all of them except Megatron myself, mine weren't boxed though. The best one I had was Metroplex (autobot city) but one of my mates snapped the core that held him together which although I got it glued back, meant he only transformed properly into 2 out of the 3 modes... *sniff*

Scorponok was the shit, loved the toy & he was badass in the comics. Always remember him attacking unicrons big toe before being blatted... lol.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Got all of them except Megatron myself, mine weren't boxed though. The best one I had was Metroplex (autobot city) but one of my mates snapped the core that held him together which although I got it glued back, meant he only transformed properly into 2 out of the 3 modes... *sniff*

Scorponok was the shit, loved the toy & he was badass in the comics. Always remember him attacking unicrons big toe before being blatted... lol.

Ah yes i have Metroplex too, aye Scorponok was great, blatted lol i like that.

Have the Dinobots also forgot to mention that and they are some of the best looking out of the toys i thought, some of the Dinobots are worth £££s.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Recently got masterpiece Grimlock, pretty good, he's the same size as masterpiece Prime in robot mode. Although the best masterpiece is still Megatron, he's big enough for an adult to wield in Gun mode.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Whats wrong with the bots?
*snip*remake of what we all know and love from the 80's/90's it's never going to happen and if you didn't like the first film why bother going to see the new one?

I for one appreciate that something i loved as a kid has had it's big screen time, i know the films aren't perfect but seriously what the fuck is?

The bots have no charisma, are made out of ferroliquid and most times even grow in size.

Old bots transformed, these things just become pointy walking lego-mayhems.

Couldn't tell the fallen, mega and starscream apart to be honest.

I don't expect a replica movie, but i expect something else then simply names i've heard in the past.

And about ravage, fine enough, but then there's a Bayplosion and ravage coughs up a couple of thousands furballs who then form a "2d" robot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom