Film Transformers 2

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well now they have made one toilet movie I guess they have to milk it until it bleeds...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Like i said when i posted this very same video... ;) ...shaky cam is out, clearer shots, darker bots, less humans, seems nice.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
hope the game thats sure to follow is better then the piece of shit they released with the first movie.

Chilly

Balls of steel
shakey cam ruined #1 for me (I expected a pointless story so wasnt dissapointed there). I had a theory it was because they didnt have time to finish the art properly so the models wernt up to scrutiny under a stable shot longer than 1 second.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
this is the only site with people i've spoken to that didnt like the film. But to be honest reading the games section you see that most people here dont actually like anything

Apart from Crank

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I liked Loud Noises 1, just the shaky cam ruined alot of it.

shakey cam ruined #1 for me (I expected a pointless story so wasnt dissapointed there). I had a theory it was because they didnt have time to finish the art properly so the models wernt up to scrutiny under a stable shot longer than 1 second.

Good theory as i thought the same.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The Transformers in the movie don't look much like the transformers I played with as a kid and all speak gansta except Prime who speaks as if he has a melon stuck up his anus.
The camera work was done by someone with parkinsons and the special effects were not very special (partially hidden by the dodgy camera work)
There was no real story, the acting crap and its was clearly directed by a fuckwit.
Its only redeeming feature was Megan Fox.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
this is the only site with people i've spoken to that didnt like the film. But to be honest reading the games section you see that most people here dont actually like anything
It's because we're the internet elite. Membership requires hating everything that isn't approved by us.
Apart from Crank
We approved this film in another thread, obviously.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
PS: Raven, there is a story, it's part of the transformers generation 1 story arc. If you'd read the UK comics as a kid, you'd know where it all came from... allspark = creation matrix, etc, etc, etc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes I know that but the film could be cut down by 5 minutes and not even mention it, that's my point, the story has very little to do with the film.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wanna make money, gotta open the first film out to be inclusive to all in the unwashed masses. I think going forward they will likely address that.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
It's because we're the internet elite. Membership requires hating everything that isn't approved by us.We approved this film in another thread, obviously.

Good enough reason I'd say

And Crank was well deserved ;)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm looking forward to Transformers 2. I was shocked to actually enjoy a Michael Bay movie, even if the ol' grey matter wasn't exactly having to overheat to keep up with the plot of the first.

Looking forward to a visit to the local cinema with a big bag of popcorn and She Who Must Be Adored.

Aada

Part of the furniture
The people moaning are the people that moan about every other film that comes out and are never ever pleased.

Take their comments with a pinch of salt and go see TF2 it will be amazing.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I see that Megan Fox is still in it, so I'll go see it, no doubt!

Also I heard something about some robots or something?

soze

I am a FH squatter
This says it all hot chick cool effects gun fights and explosions perfect movie if you ask me. And Michael Bay what a legend Megan Fox has one job in the film Eye Candy he is truly a great director.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Take their comments with a pinch of salt and go see TF2 it will be amazing.
Wow a Team Fortress 2 movie I can't wait, but I hope Michael Bay isn't involved
unless somehow he uses some of the material and feel of the original game :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wow a Team Fortress 2 movie I can't wait, but I hope Michael Bay isn't involved
unless somehow he uses some of the material and feel of the original game :p

Mr "Explosions!" Bay would be perfect for a TF2 movie :lol:

Rocketjump!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
This says it all hot chick cool effects gun fights and explosions perfect movie if you ask me. And Michael Bay what a legend Megan Fox has one job in the film Eye Candy he is truly a great director.

kinda says alot about the potential of the movie tho if they hire actors only as eye candy...

soze

I am a FH squatter
kinda says alot about the potential of the movie tho if they hire actors only as eye candy...

Really says more about the film industry but i can live with it female in an action film = eye candy. With exceptions few and far between.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
1 minute featurette.

Best quote ever by Bay: "I want to see you guys boom, i want to see it like boom, you know what i'm saying" :lol:

Only problem i see with it is that it seems like Loud Noises 1 all over;

Boring life -> robobots come -->desert -->big fight --> roll credits.

What is it with americans and desert these days anyway. Resident evil, terminator etc etc...it can't be Iraq alone.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Bleh. I'll just go shake some kitchen utensils in my face for the special FX, wander down to the garages and look at the graffiti of a cock wearing a medallion for the humour, and then google what sexually transmitted diseases look like for the eye candy, and save myself some money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom