transfers are now live

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Can't even log my toons in, password incorrect, which is bs but wth will complain i guess..

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
Im really annoyed at having to re-name my main now :( I resubbed my US account so i could delete the existing Qiera (and over-write her with a random toon) but it still made me re-name her when i transferred :(

Ive also checked on the Herald website and theres definitely no "Qiera" coming up for any of the Ywain servers :(

Does anyone know if you can /appeal this?

Qiera

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Im really annoyed at having to re-name my main now :( I resubbed my US account so i could delete the existing Qiera (and over-write her with a random toon) but it still made me re-name her when i transferred :(

Ive also checked on the Herald website and theres definitely no "Qiera" coming up for any of the Ywain servers :(

Does anyone know if you can /appeal this?

Qiera

should have worked fine,try appeal it.. i deleted toons to get the names i wanted and all transfered...

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Dumped my US toons with annoying name clashes over on avalon and it cleared the names, although the xfer took about 10mins and name was blocked while it was going thru.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Not really?

Ywain 7

Packed up Pagan Death Cult!

Just need 6 more people tomorrow evening to remake it!

You shouldnt need any more people in that case?
The transfer faq says that you only need 2 people (yourself + 1) to reinstate a transfered guild on the new server!;)

/Charmangle

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah found that out. Done it now :)

Only want to stick a bot in it so that the name survives, its existed for 8 years or so.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
I hope they make it sometimes. I don't want to lose my high rr characters there

Me also, would be nice to play my druid again.....in the mean time Steveh you should come play alb, you can bring that useless German with you also if you have to :)

Love you!

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Me also, would be nice to play my druid again.....in the mean time Steveh you should come play alb, you can bring that useless German with you also if you have to :)

Love you!

Maybe i go there sometimes but i play my new chanter on hib side with the old guild friends :)

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Maybe i go there sometimes but i play my new chanter on hib side with the old guild friends :)

Booooo, will be a shame having to kill AoD but ill give you some time to run away first if you choose :)

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Booooo, will be a shame having to kill AoD but ill give you some time to run away first if you choose :)

We dont have 8 fixed player so we have to invite some outsider . But i allow you to kill me but i dont want to be the first target :)

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like I had the right idea in finishing my hibs to 50 with the alb zerg, might beable to leech some RP's atleast :p

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
np with that easy in the zerg,

i hide behind a tree do a gt and volley move gt volley etc etc etc stealth back up and hide and rofl

j/k ofc but easy to leech anything with those numbers

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
How can I transfer all my stuff from the Market if I can't buy a new place for my house?

When I want to buy a new place, it says: "The items in your repossession vault might be lost if your new house gets repossessed before retrieving them. Do You still want to buy this lot?"

Should I make new chars to transfer all my stuff, or what? :p

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
How can I transfer all my stuff from the Market if I can't buy a new place for my house?

When I want to buy a new place, it says: "The items in your repossession vault might be lost if your new house gets repossessed before retrieving them. Do You still want to buy this lot?"

Should I make new chars to transfer all my stuff, or what? :p

ah, nm, I bought the place and didn't lost anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom