Football Transfer Season !

megadave

I am a FH squatter
There's so many rumours, so much speculation and so much going on that there can't be a thread for everything, so here's a general transfer thread for stuff not worth of its own stuff!

Todays topics;

Maldini - another year for him, good idea or should he quit while he's ahead?
Daniel Alves - Gone to barcelona, puts an end to any ManU rumours
Dos Santos - off to spurs, bargain at 6million imo. are they good enough for him? is he good enough for them? we'll see
and finally, Ronaldo - is the douchebag off? speculation continues!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I reckon Dos Santos could be hit or miss - he won't get the same time on the ball as he has in Spain, and didn't play a great deal of games this year and he's already racking up transfer fees. He could get eaten alive or be amazing.

Queresma been linked with Chelsea as well as Inter & Madrid. Would be a nice move for us especially with our portugese contingent.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm more interested in seeing if some of the English players being touted move out onto the continent, its about time some of our international level players got a bit of experience of Italian/Spanish football

soze

I am a FH squatter
The Arsenal speculation i have seen that i like is

Helb out got Tourr Jr + 8 mil
Nasri 12.5
And my favorite of the CB rumours are Richards for 20 mil

I think we need a 28 year old CB Ferdinand or Terry like a good captin to keep our concentration at the back. I would like one for 2 or 3 years as we have some good defensive talent that is just too raw at the moment.

I'm more interested in seeing if some of the English players being touted move out onto the continent, its about time some of our international level players got a bit of experience of Italian/Spanish football

Don't think it will happen English players are overpriced there is no reason a Spanish club would pay the massive price increase becuase they are english.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Manchester utd wants Santa Cruz.

Marc

FH is my second home
I reckon Dos Santos could be hit or miss - he won't get the same time on the ball as he has in Spain, and didn't play a great deal of games this year and he's already racking up transfer fees. He could get eaten alive or be amazing.

Queresma been linked with Chelsea as well as Inter & Madrid. Would be a nice move for us especially with our portugese contingent.

Dos Santos started about half of barcelona's game and came on as sub in pretty much all the others. £6m for him is an absolute steal if you base it on potential. If he can adapt like Anderson has, it will be a cracking signing for Tottenham.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dos Santos started about half of barcelona's game and came on as sub in pretty much all the others. £6m for him is an absolute steal if you base it on potential. If he can adapt like Anderson has, it will be a cracking signing for Tottenham.

United should have swapped him for Pique then. :(

Litmus

Resident Freddy
I read that Maldini had signed on for another year, and tbh i think its the wrong decision for Millan, the main downfall of the squad atm is that there average age of the defence is around 37 years old(no joke). They should of just completely revamped there defence to combat the problem.

Marc

FH is my second home
I read that Maldini had signed on for another year, and tbh i think its the wrong decision for Millan, the main downfall of the squad atm is that there average age of the defence is around 37 years old(no joke). They should of just completely revamped there defence to combat the problem.

Maldini is a freak. Whilst what pace he had has diminished, his experience more than makes up for it. But I hear what you say, their squad is getting on and they have just signed Zambrotta. Imo, in times like this, when your squad is ageing, you shouldnt wait until they are all ready to retire because changing most of your team means they need time to gel. I agree that sentiments out of the window, he should have been replaced now.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Arsenal sign Ramsey..obviously Gary Neville's charm failed to impress him :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Yah how the fuck they think they gonna play Italian Leauge and Uefa with those 2 is beyond me -.-

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Samir Nasri, young Marseille midfielder to Arsenal. They say he's the next Zidane.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal are doing well so far Ramsey and Nasri (seemingly Arsenal have completed this deal but the French team do not want it anounced till July) If the reports of us selling the Tongonator for £32mil and replacing him with Villa are true thats good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom