Tranny Olympics on the cards?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think it's shocking the IAAF have made this public, and hope that she sues the fuck out of them.

For an 18 year old to have their gender publicly questioned is ridiculous.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They could have done it without going public and got to the same result either way

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also where do they draw the line of what competition she competes in? Is it really cheating if her genetic makeup is not 100% female? Is there a percentage cutoff point where they say, oh well she is female enough? The whole situation is a farce.

Everz

FH is my second home
She does look like Tupac with hair though.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
TBH, she didn't break the World Record or Common Wealth Record (was 1-2 seconds off) so it's not like they've got to be so crazy about it.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
TBH, she didn't break the World Record or Common Wealth Record (was 1-2 seconds off) so it's not like they've got to be so crazy about it.

These athletes train their entire lives for the chance of a medal. I'm pretty sure they would have something to be crazy about if they had a biological man racing in their events :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also where do they draw the line of what competition she competes in? Is it really cheating if her genetic makeup is not 100% female? Is there a percentage cutoff point where they say, oh well she is female enough? The whole situation is a farce.

This.

And that's all i'm going to say.

Honest! :(

(Disclaimer: As if....)

Lethul

FH is my second home
I remember when i first saw her in the qualifying heat, I was shocked. Apparently she has a very deep manly voice as well :) (haven't seen any interviews)

Lethul

FH is my second home

Yes true, and this is the "woman" who has the record :)

1316_67_03.jpg

Jarmila Kratochvilova

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
why don't they administer an across-the-board gender & anti-doping test at the same time...?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Like a butch Sigourney Weaver.

I think she is all woman tho, but from an age when they didn't test for anabolic steroids :)

This new runner defo has something weird going on with her DNA if she is a woman.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Im going to petition in IOC.

All athletes should be made to run naked, pretty easy to tell gender then.

Although the weighlifting and shotputt could put a lot of the viewing public into therapy...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hey, I can't help that you don't live in the state of Euroland like us cultured and civilized people :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i feel really sorry for her tbh i mean how freeking embarrassing must that be? There are a hell of a lot of female athletes who looks really butch, it comes with the terratory but jeeze they should have kept the fact that it was even being questioned private until the results are known.

theres a lady who comes to my work and had a full on face beard, she is really nice and sweet and i just wonder how many people take one look and judge her, its so sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom