Trading with Honour

Discussion in 'Albion' started by ele, Nov 23, 2003.

1. ele

ele Guest

OK..I don't often have a moan about anything thats posted on BW but I just wanted to comment on how the trading forums have deteriorated recently.

This area used to be a place where you could get hold of stuff, sell crafted gear/drops with minimum hassle to save chasing people ingame, but tbh all I see here now are people being messed about a lot and it saddens me.

I know its only a game but just following a few simple courteous rules would save a lot of annoyance for people wanting to purchase/trade items.

For example:

If you intend to try and sell an item you have for auction on BW in game too, specify that in the thread.

Always leave a time/date/location and char name details of where the items can be picked up once bids have finished.

If somebody doesn't collect, a single courteous pm via here to ask if they still require the item before it is resold is a good idea, as sometimes RL can prevent a person logging on through no fault of their own.

Its a simple rule, to avoid problems in business, to communicate effectively, yet there are few who do so on here. Just a little food for thought.

2. Lochlyessa

Lochlyessa Guest

Bump for this imo ;o

3. frogster

frogster Guest

Strong Bumpage Lochubus!
    /em beats Lochlyessa with a inflatable Rhino named Leonard.
    /em eats Ele's food for thought

4. ele

ele Guest

/em stlong postfarming from Froggy :(

5. Brelakor.

Brelakor. Guest

Im a fish, and now everybody knows.