Tradeskill Quest Walkthrough for Albion **SPOILER**

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
This quest is pretty damn tedious... heres the walkthrough taken from daoc.warcry

Talk with your Trade Master, he will ask you if you can be trusted with additional responsiblity, accept and you're off!

1. Speak to Shandley (he's located in the building the old couple got kicked outta)

2. you are told to make an item for Rheda in Cotswold (she's in the fletcher house)
-WC = 96+Q fine alloy spiked mace
-sc = 96+Q imperfect salt crusted fevor sigil
-AC = 96+Q fine alloy studded vest
-Alch = 96+Q elixir of endurance
-Fletch = +96Q heartwood longbow
-Tailor = +96Q Gossamer Cloth Vest

3. Rheda gives you a note to hand to Shandley

4. Shandley sends you to get some "special blue dye" from Rowena in Lethantis Association (get horse from east camelot to camp station)

5. It turns out Rowena's outta the blue dye, and her assitant ran off... only thing to do is run around and get her supplies.

6. Use the list, it will tell you what to get, the first item is close, go walk around the bindstone and you get red cabage.

7. Get some elderberries from a pine tree near a ruined house. (use /loc 15164 19033 ) walk around the pinetree, you'll fine the berries

8. Get blueberries off a fallen tree near the road to CU
(/loc 26311 30122 ) walk around the branches and on the tree, you'll scare off the birds and get yer berries!

9. Get indigo from the mud near the dock on the island in Camp. (/loc 14389 50695 ) there is a small pace of dirt surrounded by water, walk around that to find the indigo

10. Get Red Cedar Roots from a tree near the guard tower
(/loc 18244 52570 ) walk around that tree, you will get the roots it takes a lil time,

11. Return to Rowena, she have you give the items to her.
(she eats the blueberries) then she will give you a treat to give to Lanston (he is southward from the stable merch at camp station so its not far)

12. Return the empty pot to Rowena, she will fill it with the Blue Dye, as well as letting you choose a Royal Turquoise Dye for yourself u have a choice of what type you want, cloth leatehr or enamel, it doesn't matter which you choose its for you.

13. Return to Shandley with the dye, he will send you to your trade master.

14. Talk to trade Master, you get a choice of rewards.

Rewards:

Quality
~ +6 Str, +1% bonus to minimum Quality, 5charges 5max

Speed
~ +6 Str, +10% bonus to speed of crafting, 50charges 50Max

Skill
~ +6 Str, +5% to increase skill per attempt, 10charges
10max

This quest is repeatable, and you can get the same reward more then once.

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
a charge is used each time you craft an item while the tool is equipped AFAIK ... 'cept the skill up one, it only uses a charge when you actually skill up.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Cheers Mishy, but if you think posting that here is going to stop me asking you various stupid questions while doing the quest ...... ;)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Well - the quest is VERY dull, and the rewards arent very good for most purposes.

Faster crafting speed only works for a few makes - youll be lucky if the time saved matches the time spent doing the quest ;)

The quality gain means you still have the standard 2% chance of a masterpiece, but other items will be 95-99% quality. For only 5 items this isnt worth the effort at all.

The additional chance of skill gain has its uses though. The last few points to cap any trade tend to be very slow to gain, using this hammer for the last 6 points it took around 2 hours. Thats a tiny fraction of the time I spent gaining the final points on my armourcrafter. The charges are only used when you gain skill so its worth doing the quest to get this - being able to craft the highest skill items in half the usual amount of time is very nice :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
can they be recharged? or do they have to be re-got?
if recharable for a reasonable price i might just get my lazy arse in gear and do the mofo.

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Chilly said:
can they be recharged? or do they have to be re-got?
if recharable for a reasonable price i might just get my lazy arse in gear and do the mofo.

No they cant, you have to re-do the quest.

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Chilly said:
well fuck THAT.

this quest is only useful for when you are trying to cap your tradeskill and all you have left is greens. :)

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Think it might now be an idea to do this quest for when/if i get any legendary weapon orders through. Raise chances of a 99% :)

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
do the 600 tradeskill one imo, far shorter and we albs got a teleporter in 1st house in housing zone tanx to KoP.

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
Khalen said:
do the 600 tradeskill one imo, far shorter and we albs got a teleporter in 1st house in housing zone tanx to KoP.

Damn I'm so nice. Why didn't I think of using my own house rather than suiciding on the round table? :)

Maybe I should put a forge back in there, it got moved to the village a while ago, would anyone use it?

Talifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom