[[Trade]]

kvol

Fledgling Freddie
15 is ok,

Pm me on exc on stalkery or allyourbuffs, if interested.

kvol

Fledgling Freddie
you were not to find on alb-exc...

Pm me on mid exc then, more simple. Im to find on allyourbuffs.

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
kvol, connect on camlan and trade me the 34 plates i give u on excalibur - midgard!

vortice

Fledgling Freddie
kvol said:
I can help you with this.

This person have accepted the trade on mid .. he take my 15 plat and he have istantly log of .. he told me that have on alb a char whit 15 plat but isn't true ..

i have lost 15 plats becouse i'm a stupid ...

this persone have robbed me 15 plats ..

enjoy now fu.king miserable man .....

vortice

Fledgling Freddie
The char that have robbed me 15 plats is " Stalkery " Mid Exca ... and he posted that accept tha trade on FH whit acc. " Kvol "

vortice

Fledgling Freddie
This is tha screen when i have accepted the trade and he quit the game -.-

Immagine.JPG

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie
he robbed me 34 plates on Excalibur-Midgard yesterday. i trade him the money and he dont connect on camlan.... :( now i lose all me money for that stupid kid.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
report it to goa... people in hib got banned/account got deleted for a similar thing :l and in 1 case the money was returned.. and they do have logs with who got traded what and when/where.... so rightnow it.... TDA strikes again!

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
guys

just need to say this ..

The dude who scammed u is not a owner of Kvol in TDA , seems he has used Kvols FH login.. dunno how or why , all of stalkery's char has been removed from TDA , we do want scum in the guild..

seems this guy stole stuff from Kvol as well ..

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
report it to goa... people in hib got banned/account got deleted for a similar thing :l and in 1 case the money was returned.. and they do have logs with who got traded what and when/where.... so rightnow it.... TDA strikes again!

TDA strikes again ?? dude , stalkery join the guild 2 days ago and was removed yeststerday when the first stories came in. TDA will insta kick anyone who tries to steal or scam people , TDA is big and friendly guild
but we do NOT tolaterate any kind of stealing or scamming...

The guild has a open invite policy, so ofc we get a few rotten apples now and then , ( and verry rarly) and we always instakick em.. the game is all about having fun etc, ruining the game for others dont fall into the catagory fun.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bigbrother said:
TDA strikes again ?? dude , stalkery join the guild 2 days ago and was removed yeststerday when the first stories came in. TDA will insta kick anyone who tries to steal or scam people , TDA is big and friendly guild
but we do NOT tolaterate any kind of stealing or scamming...

The guild has a open invite policy, so ofc we get a few rotten apples now and then , ( and verry rarly) and we always instakick em.. the game is all about having fun etc, ruining the game for others dont fall into the catagory fun.

yesss but if i'm not mistaken there have been thieves from TDA in the past :l hence TDA strikes again

Edit: not that i'm saying its TDA's fault :/ i just think you guys should have more strict rules towards joining before people wear your colours and then soil them by nicking things off people

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
yesss but if i'm not mistaken there have been thieves from TDA in the past :l hence TDA strikes again

Edit: not that i'm saying its TDA's fault :/ i just think you guys should have more strict rules towards joining before people wear your colours and then soil them by nicking things off people

yes agree with you here, but not so easy , one of TDA's things is to be open for all who want , as long as they can behave... we normaly have a small chat with the guy , explain the rules in guild , and if that person accepts we inv. and i guess since we have this policy to be open we wil get rotten apples... and i guess all guilds who has a open policy has the same prob , TDA prob get noticed more since its prob the biggest guild on mid...

and not so easy to soil people , everyone can behave for a short periode at time ..

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:

First of all, when you say "TDA strikes again" you implies that the guild is involved, otherwise you could say "Stalkery strikes again". When you take a leap like that I think you should back it up and tell us what we do as a guild to scam people? I cannot accept people dogging on my guild and dont give a reason.

Regarding our rules against people joining. What you want us to do? We have an interview with all new members that joins our guild. Do you want us to ask "are you a scammer? and do you plan on scamming people in the future?". I can garantee you that wont catch people who wants to scam. How can we find out if a person is gonna scam someone in the future? If people are gonna scam they will not matter if you have the strictest rules in the game. We have kicked the account from our guild the very second we heard of the scam, because its against our rules. But you saying we somehow can prevent it is WAY out of line.

You also say that he soils our guild colours by scamming. I say no. He did not act as a representant of TDA by any means. If you had the idea he was using our guild as a garantee, you should ask any officer or GM in TDA if thats true before dragging the guild into this matter. Its like saying Nike is condoning robbery, because a robber wears a Nike shirt while doing a robbery - again way out of line!

You could instead say: TDA is the biggest guild in Midgard. They have an open invite policy that gives most people a chance to join if they are nice and wants to have fun playing with the rest of us. We belive in people when they say they will follow our rules and we dont supect people of having malicious intends when joining us. We by no means condone scamming, disrespectful behavior or breaking any rules of the game and I resent any implication that we do otherwise. We do get rotten apples in the guild from time to time and we always act as any responsable guild would and could do by sorting it or kicking those apples from our guild.

You also say there has been theives in TDA before and that is an ok for you to say TDA is thieves. I dare you to give me proof that TDA has anybody in our guild that is remotely conected to stealing!

Im very sorry that Vortice has been the victim of a scam and I hate the fact that there are sad people who thinks this will get them anywhere in this in game by stealing. I also urge the person that scammed you to sort the matter and stand up like a man. Im glad Vortice contacted TDA and told us about this incident so we could take the actions, we can, to inforce our rules against scammers.

But a strongly resent the implications BloodOmen makes that TDA is in anyway conected with scamming and I feel it is disrespecting a nice and friendly guild full of goodhearted people.:mad:

Oneeyedjack GM of TDA

Angrist

Part of the furniture
BloodOmen said:

Well if you don't think it's TDA's fault, then leave TDA out of it.
apparently the char was in TDA, and got kicked just as fast it seems, must i remind you that without guilds with open invite policies in this game, it would be very hard to switch realm, start from scratch or be a new player.

Not the first time a scammer was in TDA?, well probably not that last time either, but we will take action against ppl who cheat, steal or in other ways behave against the TDA ruleset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom