TR4SH are banned from all my raids

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Due to few Abaca and Twaffel TR4SH is banned from future raids. Twffel Jacked the blade and abaca was a bot to twaffel which was bascially rolling twice every run.. That can't happen in my raids so TR4SH will be banned and if the GM wanna speak to me about this issue then he can, but atm they are banned from Any raids which i do in the realm.

Solicfire

Everz

FH is my second home
IRC yank kids, they'll find there way on to any raid heh.

Another reason why pop is dropping on ywain ;p.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
/bg loot treasurer
/bg treasurer Solic
/bg lootlevel 35

You basically allowed him to take it

Everz

FH is my second home
^^^

Do that and they log caster with focal myths and mof5 to steal it, can't win ;).

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
^^^

Do that and they log caster with focal myths and mof5 to steal it, can't win ;).

What would that help? I'm pretty sure the BG would still get the loot and a solo fucktard isn't able to deal enough damage without getting chain killed

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
No CorNokZ. Pvp area = diff ruleset when it comes to l00t.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
What would that help? I'm pretty sure the BG would still get the loot and a solo fucktard isn't able to deal enough damage without getting chain killed

not seen how much damage heretics with focals do to draco then have you :p

Influenza

Part of the furniture

In pvp areas whoever gets the last hit on the mob gets the loot regardless of how much damage they have done.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So have a few mates from the enemy realms go there and chain kill the griefer, problem solved :)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly it seems they have form at this and whether they are on raids on or not they will try and steal the loot.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
How are you gonna ban em? they will just come along with you and try to take the last hit :/ sadly

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Just as Eversmall said, IRC US/EU kids they will always be there, and maybe we can blame these kids for the around 500 players there are gone from the server the last few monts.

the irc kids will always steal as long as it aint against the current CoD, and as long as they can earn some plats on it, or use the items on alts

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Not just Alb this is happening on it on Hib/Mid as well.

Mythic know this is causing problems as well from amount of people putting in /appeals so it won't be long before ML10 items will be bought with glass.

Soulja

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Not just Alb this is happening on it on Hib/Mid as well.

Mythic know this is causing problems as well from amount of people putting in /appeals so it won't be long before ML10 items will be bought with glass.

Soulja

And therein lies the solution - why they are not bought that way now is madness.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
solic fire sux anyhow :p... had great fun killing his fg conventionals with our 4 man stealth repeatedly in lab,he's better sticking to the pve tbh

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
well good for u lpep thank u for shareing that with us.. do u wanna explain how i suck becuase this is a post about ML 10 not rvr u idoit :p

And so if I suck in rvr does anyone care? I don't tbh I just make a grp to have fun and make around 30-40k a night so pretty decent. Does it matter if I died against a 4man, Actally saying that we did have other grp chaseing us, I suppose your grp just came in and finished us off so really we didn't die to a 4man.

oh well better luck next time lpep

delete

Can't get enough of FH
solic fire sux anyhow :p... had great fun killing his fg conventionals with our 4 man stealth repeatedly in lab,he's better sticking to the pve tbh

in lab... lol!

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Lol someone got a bee in there bonnet,this was a couple weeks ago,we rolled ya 5 times without assistance,we even went alb entrance and caught ya grp running down twice and ure right nothing to do with ml 10 so my apologies,tbh all realms greedy,I won't pve now unless it's with guildys,banning people though is pointless as it's too easy to get a toon to 50 and do the same again :/

Everz

FH is my second home
I'm just out of money, but still wouldn't pay to play again :D.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
I am not resubbing also. I find L4D2 more relaxing then daoc ... atleast there's something to do :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
All my acc's just run out,taking a break for a while cos I suck at rvr solo

Afran

Part of the furniture
Labyrinth really is shit. Don't know why anyone who's half decent at RvR would stay there beyond RR5.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Laby can be ok early mornings at weekends, past lunch time it fills up with trash though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom