Towers situation atm..... wtf

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Been just checking tower situation

Albs: 15 towers unclaimed
Hibs: 3 towers unclaimed plus 2 in enemy hands
Mid: 13 towers unclaimed plus 1 in enemy hands

like wtf and dont gimme Hibs ruined RvR, towers take fuck all gpbs plus 4 people to claim

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
Been just checking tower situation

Albs: 15 towers unclaimed
Hibs: 3 towers unclaimed plus 2 in enemy hands
Mid: 13 towers unclaimed plus 1 in enemy hands

like wtf and dont gimme Hibs ruined RvR, towers take fuck all gpbs plus 4 people to claim
need bps to claim it ore thats a news for you ? underpop bonus doesnt help atall eh???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hibernia won teh game, just pack robes already :flame:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Anarch said:
need bps to claim it ore thats a news for you ? underpop bonus doesnt help atall eh???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

I call bullshit on this one. Crimtain in Midgard-hands was on level 10 (House of Smek) surely if you lack BP you dont put a newly captured keep onto level 10.

But ... to make it even funnier: All the claimed towers of Crim where level 10 too (!).

Which doesnt proof anything BUT it SUGGESTS the Mids are too lazy to take care of their own backyard but all too happy to get an enemy keep/tower claimed.

Not like I care really; rather have insta action with Crim in enemy hands or any other keep in enemy frontier so we know where to look for fights ;)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
I don't see the point in claiming towers I really don't and never have ... not when you can take a level 10 tower in about 10 minutes with 3 or 4 people anyway... sure in primetime you get people defending but usually after defending a tower for a couple of hours primetime I just wake up the next day and we still lost the tower cause some nolives took it at 5 in the morning.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Let's wait till 1.75 then raze all the towers! Burn! BURN!!! BURN!!!!

<very ewul laugh>

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I call bullshit on this one. Crimtain in Midgard-hands was on level 10 (House of Smek) surely if you lack BP you dont put a newly captured keep onto level 10.

But ... to make it even funnier: All the claimed towers of Crim where level 10 too (!).

Which doesnt proof anything BUT it SUGGESTS the Mids are too lazy to take care of their own backyard but all too happy to get an enemy keep/tower claimed.

Not like I care really; rather have insta action with Crim in enemy hands or any other keep in enemy frontier so we know where to look for fights ;)

exactly, thank god somebody is able to read into things

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:

surprise us with ur mathematical genius and tell us how much it costs to hold a tower at lvl 10 for 1 hour noob

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

lol pippet u know that bs just couse for exmp. HoS claim a keep for 2 days and have it at lvl 10 then we rvr a few more weeks and do it all again ofc some guilds may have enough bps to have keeps at 10 for a few days but having all the time at. maby in mid we have 3 guilds that can have claim keeps and keep it at lvl 5 for a mounth ore 2 hibs have all keeps at lvl 8+ since Nf released now a few of youre guilds have been farming good no doubt youre keeps can be higher lvl. just that having rest of realmed claimed and on high lvl is Bs and you know underpop bonus helps seems like alot of hibbis are in denial imo.Anyway been fun playing in emain for a few days even my lvl 47 valk got some action :p

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
surprise us with ur mathematical genius and tell us how much it costs to hold a tower at lvl 10 for 1 hour noob
reroll mid and teach us :wanker:

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
didnt c u out there much tbh :C 1 time ore so but think you got zerged were ya been ?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
reroll mid and teach us :wanker:

k np omw, my 3rd account is redundant atm might just do that for a laugh when i'm not running with gg

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
didnt c u out there much tbh :C 1 time ore so but think you got zerged were ya been ?

eerm u see his sig, try spikesprout who is quite active atm.....

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
k np omw, my 3rd account is redundant atm might just do that for a laugh when i'm not running with gg
:clap: if u get to 50 il help whit artis

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
What about you guys go back to school instead of trying to conclude stupid things on mids or albs whose are maybe not online at 12.57 :m00:

See you at prime time then.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Anarch said:
havent seen him much either tbh :C

Was busy with work, spent some time in arti's and stuff when i was online. But hey i did rvr abit with the vamp; already 3L9 :D

If I was a Warlock I would been on 400+ K already tho - what a clueless idiot designed that class.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
If I was a Warlock I would been on 400+ K already tho - what a clueless idiot designed that class.

Guess it was the same person that designed most hib classes...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
1: lack of bps
2: lack of guilds
3: lazy ppl

BaF can hold Glen around lvl5-6 without losing BPs.

Brite

Banned
Krakatau said:
Guess it was the same person that designed most hib classes...

:clap:

hibs earning 2 million more rps per week, getting more bps and rps per kill and only having to pay half the cost in bounty points maybe a reason they have all there towers claimed ? mids also does not have as many guilds, and also lot of high rp earnin guild thatwill have lots o bps to spend are completly inactive

but you seem to enjoy pveing keeps so why should be deny you that pleasure

please take towers and camp those with animists intead of bridges :wanker:

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Was busy with work, spent some time in arti's and stuff when i was online. But hey i did rvr abit with the vamp; already 3L9 :D

vamps and banshee´s arent that bad either tho feel pity for me for playing valk imo all that meet a valk shuold drop there buffs and fight whit a paper bag and would still win xD

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
:clap:

hibs earning 2 million more rps per week, getting more bps and rps per kill and only having to pay half the cost in bounty points maybe a reason they have all there towers claimed ? mids also does not have as many guilds, and also lot of high rp earnin guild thatwill have lots o bps to spend are completly inactive

but you seem to enjoy pveing keeps so why should be deny you that pleasure

please take towers and camp those with animists intead of bridges :wanker:

tbh cant w8 for the patch where they can be reduced to rubble, but what rock will u hide under then?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Anarch said:
vamps and banshee´s arent that bad either tho feel pity for me for playing valk imo all that meet a valk shuold drop there buffs and fight whit a paper bag and would still win xD

Ask Heartshaker and Ths what happens when u meet a Valkyrie :clap:

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Ask Heartshaker and Ths what happens when u meet a Valkyrie :clap:
shsss they will cry nerf if u tell u killed them :p

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately, the hib theory that mid/alb guilds had billions of gbps accumulated during OF was, well, a big steaming pile of long digested food. But this topic has been debated ad nauseam.

Add to that the fact that many active rvr guilds just closed after NF ... mix it with the uselessness of wasting bps on a tower that will fall in 10 minutes at 3.30 in the morning ... you get the idea.

You would like to meet who planned warlocks, I'd like to know who thought that 30+ towers to claim was smart - but probably he never thought servers could become this small.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Anarch said:

To make the Vampiir a challenge to me personally I only do baseline AF and haste from the buffbot on it. That way I can never get whines about my buffbot being superiour to their buffbots :p

Serious tho; is a valk thát gimped? Seemed to me like a LW-champion with abit of different fluff in essence. Instead of single target debuffs they get Frontal AE shears (tho only acuity and dex/qui; not str/con, dex/qui and haste like champ) and some other fluff.

They can rezz i think and instead of a Large Weapon they get a Spear; roughly the same (?) damage (??) its str/dex instead of 100% str but that has advantages and disadvantages.

No clue about the 'real' thing in RvR; champs arent still widely accepted, same probably goes for all hybrids (also a historical thing and the introduction of charge-RA) and i got no clue about their RR5 RA.

Valk seems better then Heretic to me tho; no idea if thats actually true or not :p

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
To make the Vampiir a challenge to me personally I only do baseline AF and haste from the buffbot on it. That way I can never get whines about my buffbot being superiour to their buffbots :p

Serious tho; is a valk thát gimped? Seemed to me like a LW-champion with abit of different fluff in essence. Instead of single target debuffs they get Frontal AE shears (tho only acuity and dex/qui; not str/con, dex/qui and haste like champ) and some other fluff.

They can rezz i think and instead of a Large Weapon they get a Spear; roughly the same (?) damage (??) its str/dex instead of 100% str but that has advantages and disadvantages.

No clue about the 'real' thing in RvR; champs arent still widely accepted, same probably goes for all hybrids (also a historical thing and the introduction of charge-RA) and i got no clue about their RR5 RA.

Valk seems better then Heretic to me tho; no idea if thats actually true or not :p
feel free to barrow my valk some time and you c the diffrence :p 2h spear dmg is redicelus even my old warrior did mroe whit 1h hammer then my valk do whit 2h 5.7 spd spear and red haste/celerety imo valks got potencial to become summit really good and funny tho i think mythic are affraid to boost them duo all nerf cryes on vn. atm im working on great temp for it and hen its done im gona c how well they do both in fg fights and solo fights.

BTw pippit clear out you Pm box

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom