Tourno Draw

R

Randalff

eej ? why is my name removed from the duel tourno thingy ?

D

deygos

Randalff soz when bjaadi moved in i forgot to rearrange u back in. but u was always there, just not updated ;)

fixed now

Z

zoia

ok semaka but it makes no difference to your seeding as it still puts u above zoia on 6l5

btw if your rr has changed it does help to update it as u may find yourself with a higher seeding ....and in theory an easier draw

I'm 6L8 now :)

D

duact

ill withdraw the mighty thane duact from the tourno due to lack of items ;) only got epic armor and nothing else ;(

C

Chorismo

I came home during this weekend so can actually make it to the tournament, might be a little late but would be sad if sms didn't get a tournament ;)

C

Chorismo

Originally posted by Whisperess
Bah - chicken!

:touch:

I was away on work so didn't pull out because I didn't dare or something, I came however home yesterday evening to hang out with some friends and am leaving again on monday, so can come now but cancelled because I was away not because I am a pussy, just for the notice ;)

R

Randalff

Originally posted by deygos
Randalff soz when bjaadi moved in i forgot to rearrange u back in. but u was always there, just not updated ;)

fixed now

tnx

P

parzi

ok, onisey wont take part in the tourney since he dont plays atm due to exams, and i will hav to work tomorow till 5pm, but i will try to get a guildie that plays my char, hope that is ok too :p

N

Nichneven

Originally posted by duact
ill withdraw the mighty thane duact from the tourno due to lack of items ;) only got epic armor and nothing else ;(

oh bah, all I have is epic, too. Live up to the challenge of pooey SC people!! :p

even if (and when) i die horribly it will still have been fun :D
edit: fgs u brits are pooey - I have to be up at 8AM on a Saturday for this tourney... waaaahhh I wanna sleep in :(

L

lorric

im going to have to pull out of the tourno have to work the weekend:/

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Can u post where its taking place plz=D

D

Driwen

do you know where midstock was? I think its there :p, its near where the road from vasudheim-svasud faste and mularn-vasudheim cross. Its on the south of the road of mularn -vasudheim ;). Atleast I think its there :p

V

vadrek

Im recording Tournei again Hope this time Hd dont crash

M

marczje

Got some questions here..
can charges be used in fight?
can potions be used in fight? (statbuff/heal/endreg)
where exactly does it take place?
is stealth allowed?
are Ra's allowed?

just to make sure in advance :)

E

etcetra

Originally posted by bjaadi-
bah :( no thane pro :( i mean im 5L2 wouldnt be so huge diffrence if i joined the am torney.. ill lose anyway since im 2h :)

You will win duels since your 2h, but you suck my big cock in RvR :|

B

bjaadi-

pfft since when have 2h pwnd shields in duels? :)
well if i would use shield i would hit like my sister so no thx,
you can play with your own lil thing in rvr :)

D

deygos

ok the reason why i ain posted the location is.......its a surprise lol

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1086

yup its in there :) last minute change by goa, nice surprise too. i aint even seen it myself yet.

right with regard to rules, again :)

all R.A's can be used
NO charged items
natural class buffs allowed
all reactives allowed
all duels begin 2500units apart
you cannot exit the arena during a duel
no potions
no class is nerfed in anyway so sbs can stealth etc
some duels are more than one round, check pic to see

if u burn a charge or use a position you automatically those that round.

Im recording Tournei again Hope this time Hd dont crash

cool Vadrek, nice one m8

ok, onisey wont take part in the tourney since he dont plays atm due to exams, and i will hav to work tomorow till 5pm, but i will try to get a guildie that plays my char, hope that is ok too

ok parzi m8

FYI there will be a public cg to join in case you are late or need to tell/ask me somit

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Chorismo
I was away on work so didn't pull out because I didn't dare or something, I came however home yesterday evening to hang out with some friends and am leaving again on monday, so can come now but cancelled because I was away not because I am a pussy, just for the notice ;)

Good good, you're back in :)

Deygos, make SM schedule plz :D

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Nisse Lair wtf? why not in The Dragon Liar? or Better insdie TG King room.:eek2:

U

Urme the Legend

Eh.. Nisses Lair.. hmm where was that now again? :)

V

Veluden

Hmm might be a bit too claustiphobic :)

I'll be there for my match, but i'm not clear on what 3 'rounds' mean. Does that mean every match is a best of 3 bouts or am I wrong?

D

deygos

Nisse Lair wtf? why not in The Dragon Liar? or Better insdie TG King room

yeah well i didnt know till like yesterday lol & its there decision

Deygos, make SM schedule plz

;)

drawsms.jpg

midschedule.jpg

D

deygos

I'll be there for my match, but i'm not clear on what 3 'rounds' mean. Does that mean every match is a best of 3 bouts or am I wrong?

yeah its best of 3 rounds. healers is only 1 round duel tho ;)

P

parzi

i'm 4L5 now btw, didnt know it would make a diff, and you took me out and let onisey stay in, onisey is the one that doesnt play atm so he wont come tomorrow ^^
sorry for the confusion :p

D

deygos

nah lol prolly my fault for not reading properly.....again ;)

M

marczje

Bah, cut the already-winner-of-the-hunter-tournament out :'( i been called today and have to work
sorry legholas, we will fight another time.. really
/hug
and sorry :(

U

Urme the Legend

Hmm.. I can see some changes in Warrior section.
Urme vs Somberlain now.. does that mean the one who wins there goes to final direct?

R

Randalff

I am still not on the midschedule though ( http://www.zen13803.zen.co.uk/midschedule.jpg ) but back on that other thingy... pls change so I know when to play

/edit
oh yeah btw, if I am reading those vs. thigy's right: seems u didn't pay much attention with the realm ranks, cuz my first fight ( being the lowest in RR ) will be against the highest RR thane ( not 5L0+ )

U

Urme the Legend

Yes you missed Roteca in the Warriors schedule... I was supposed to meet Ormaaga and Roteca vs Somberlain.

Users who are viewing this thread