Totally devastated :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah I am glad he stayed out of it to be honest, his heart isn't so good and he is diabetic so any kind of fight could have finished him off. As for the scars well thanks for the reassurance bud, that means alot and I guess it cannot look any worse than it does at the moment with a hosptial hatchet job haircut. I asked them to shave it all off but now I am at home and had a proper look I can see they have utterly butchered it. Will have to get a mate to come round and try tidy it up later.

Firstly, sorry to hear that fella.

Um, I remember working in Glasgow for 2 years every other weekend. When Rangers vs Celtic was on everyone kept saying "Don't go out tonight, they will kill you". Bollox. I walked into a bar full of the Scottish Claymores and called several of them *****, they bought me beer. To be frank, the Scottish are so friendly I couldn't believe it and I would never ever turn my back on them. Unless they have a forum name of Will.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sorry to hear that :( I would say i hope they got a kicking but i would rather hear they got arrested for abh.

I got smacked in the face with an ashtray by a Newcastle fan once lucky it did not break.

Its shocking something so dangerous is so casual now :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tough luck, pal, but you'll be ok. Time's a great healer.
Could have been a lot worse.

I don't know what's wrong with some people. Britain does have a rather bad name for itself as far as football, alcohol, and brain-dead thuggery are concerned.

Best of luck

Afran

Part of the furniture
:eek: don't know what to say mate, hope everything works out ok for you.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Police rang a couple of hours ago, basically said they have no leads to go on as there was no CCTV on the premises apart from the area behind the bar area for the purposes of theft and they didn't catch a good shot of any of them at the bar. The discriptions and statements they have are pretty decent but unless they get a tipoff it is unlikely they will catch them it seems, the barmaid pointed out that they were all Scots (she had served all 5 of them that afternoon so it seems there is a decent chance they were down here working or on a jolly. I can't get my head around why they would attack me for standing in the way of the TV for 5 seconds though, it just doesn't make any sense.

Anyway as I said in the first post, I won't be watching the footy in pubs anymore unless I am with a bunch of the lads. I doubt my uncle will ever set foot in a pub again he is so shook up, my aunt and cousins are pretty worried about him tonight as he isn't taking it well. They got the emergency doctor out to have a look at him and he prescribed a sedative for a couple of days until he can see his own GP. That is the bit that upsets me the most to be honest, he could have had a heart attack right there in the pub and these bastards would have just walked away without a care in the world. If I didn't have so much family here I would be off out of this country, really have seen too much bad shit happen in the last 5 years and I don't want to grow old here the way young kids are growing up now, the aggression levels are off the chart.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty much shows how utterly useless the police are these days.

We need to start lining these idiots up and shooting them until thugs in this country start getting the message. :(

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Ouch! :(

I hope for a speedy recovery for you, Cho, and that your uncle recovers as well. I definately understand if you don't want to go watch football in pubs again.. no matter if it means "they win". If it makes you feel crappy, just don't do it. And if you one day feel ready to try it again, then why not.

Get well soon! *manly hugs*

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
sorry to hear about that chodax hope ya heal up soon

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Cheers guys, I appreciate it.

As for the football, really not interested in it all at the moment and I never thought I would say those words but the more I think about it the more it makes sense that it was connected to being a United fan. I can only assume these muppets wanted to beat up a United supporter with a fucked up back accompanied by an old man because they don't like us Manc reds. Thier bravery is a shining example to us all.

Why it took two of them to put the boots to me on the floor I will never know but that is what the police have said happened. To be honest after I got the glass in the side of the head I was out of it completely for a few minutes and the second I tried to get up one of them kicked my legs out. The whole thing is a blur I get remember a real ruckus and getting kicked but my uncle said one of them got his nose smashed in real nice by one of the pub regulars so at least the bastards didn't get off totally unscathed.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
yeah he is pretty funny, one of my favourites on mock the week because he always pushed the bounderies a little too far. :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
i woulda akciked their asrse totally because they shoudkltn't do that shit

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Sorry to hear that happened to you Chodax, really sucks. People with that kind of mentality should be removed from society permanently. I do hope they got a good kicking from the rest of the pub, they certainly deserve that and more. Hope the scars heal and you feel better soon.

Shit like this is one of the main reasons I took my family abroad.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I can't get my head around why they would attack me for standing in the way of the TV for 5 seconds though, it just doesn't make any sense.
Well i think if it you had not been there someone else would have been struck down. And i doubt this is the first time he's done something like this.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
that really sucks mate :(
I hope you recover from it fast and they catch the guy :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I went to the pub this afternoon to watch the match, everything was fine and I was in heaven when United scored. I stood up as the ball crossed the line and I celebrated for 5 seconds or so. Some Scottish bloke sat behind me took offence at me blocking the TV, shouted something and as I turned to see what the problem was the cowardly fucker pint potted me in the side of the head. :(

So, the whole pub erupts, I am a semi-regular there and this Scottish bloke and his mates are not. A lot of the locals took my side and it kicked off big time with this Scottish blokes mob, I got a pasting on the floor and 18 stiches in the side of my head from the pint pot. I have spent all afternoon in the hospital having my head stitched and other stuff looked at, I never saw the end of the match but the worst part is that I went to watch the match with my uncle who is 58, he couldn't do a thing and just broke down in tears after it all. I will never watch football in a pub again, I am gonna be scarred on the side of my head and I am just lucky it was 4 small cuts and not something bigger or more serious.

Suffice to say I couldn't really give a shit about the game right now, my nerves are fucked and my head is throbbing. I just hope these scars are going to be covered by my hair when it is grown to a reasonable length or I am going to be... I don't even have words for it.

Signing off for now, too fucked up and drugged up.

Really sorry to hear that mate. I hope your hair grows back fine and covers the scar etc.

Zede

Part of the furniture
"fully buffs cho & casts a FoH on chos house"

Feckin piss'eds

Marc

FH is my second home
Ive always said that anyone who needs to use a weapon in a fight is not hard, just cowardly. Ive had my fair share of fights over the years, but luckily not one has involved bottles or pint pots. Ive also seen plenty of bottling's over the years and everyone of them shocks me, even though ive seen it plenty of times.

I rarely venture out these days, other than my local because as you have found out, unluckily chodax, all it takes is for you to look at someone the wrong way and you get a pint pot shoved in your face.

If it makes you feel any better Cho, my mate got glassed, full on, in the face and the pint pot just shattered. He required nearly 100 stiches in his face and a couple of years on, you cant see the scars except for his lip.

You will be feeling really down Cho, but you will get over it. You are probably still in shock. I remember one time leaving a club early and walking to a taxi rank. I got approached by these lads who starting yarning to me, they seemed decent lads, having a laugh and that. One of them then asked me for a cig, said I didnt smoke and then next thing, one of them blindsided me. Put me straight on my arse and like you said, for the next few minutes you dont know whats going on. Every time I tried to get up, they just used my head as a football. Luckily for me, some women stopped it by literaly throwing themselves on top of me. The next day both my eyes were closed and my lips had grown about a hundred times in size lol. I couldnt eat for a week and was so depressed about what happened I thought I would never go out again. But you get over it. You just cant let the bastards get you down. To end the story on a brighter note, my rugby mates worked the doors in blackpool and people talk. They found out who it was and when they entered their club one night, they took them all to a back room, locked the doors and stomped their guts out.

I couldnt play for 3 weeks but my first training session back everyone clapped me back into the changing rooms where there were photos of the lads who had beat me up, all in a complete mess. Turns out they had taken photos after leathering them. Probably a neanderthal thing to do but that sole gesture made me feel a million times better.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
sorry to hear that mate :(
hope both you and your uncle starts feeling better soon

I cant say that i know you all that well, but still - sorry to hear that! no one deserves anything like that and I honestly hope that they got caught and you can play a nice sue game!

Sorry about your father too, don't watch too much football, but do go out for pints with him, wouldn't want him to go through that either. On the plus side you can now say that you got that scar from rescuing ppl from a fire! the chicks will be rolling in! :p

Oh, and whats a pint pot? same thing as a pint glass? or a pitcher jug?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Oh, and whats a pint pot? same thing as a pint glass? or a pitcher jug?

its a like a mini pitcher
mugflat.jpg

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
one of them got his nose smashed in real nice by one of the pub regulars so at least the bastards didn't get off totally unscathed.

i hope the police are checking all the local hospitals then ? i know some will just let it go cos they cba, but chase em on it

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aw cho im sorry to hear that, don't let it scare you in to reclusiveness (word?) if you want to go to a pub and watch the footie then you bloody well do it hun, dont let some wanker ruin it for you. Personally i'd rather watch at home with a pizza (if i liked footie) but then i am a recluse and let me tell you it takes a certain type of person (not all there tbh *points to brain and makes google eyes*) to live this way, its really not suitable for most people.

Last time i went in a pub was just for a bite of lunch while working over time and there was a game on at the time, i have to say ive never eaten so fast in my whole damned life i got a roof-of-mouth blister and uber intergestion.

p.s if you need to borrow some hair to cover the scars just lemme know...it'll be ginger though so you may just prefer bloody stitching tbh.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
:(

Everyone said it all to be honest, but what's been done, has been done. Can't change that anymore. Hope they catch the fuck, and throw him in jail, but as the police said, if they don't have a good description of- or lead on the bloke, there's not much they can do. Would be nice though if they paid with plastic in the pub, cos then the card data might give the police their identity..

In any way, don't let it get to you. Easier said than done, I know, but well... ya know.

By the way, good way to prevent this sort of thing....
Befriend a few gypsies. For some reason when I got acquainted with a few down here, suddenly all my saturday night fight "invitations" disappeared :ninja:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
:(

Everyone said it all to be honest, but what's been done, has been done. Can't change that anymore. Hope they catch the fuck, and throw him in jail, but as the police said, if they don't have a good description of- or lead on the bloke, there's not much they can do. Would be nice though if they paid with plastic in the pub, cos then the card data might give the police their identity..

In any way, don't let it get to you. Easier said than done, I know, but well... ya know.

By the way, good way to prevent this sort of thing....
Befriend a few gypsies. For some reason when I got acquainted with a few down here, suddenly all my saturday night fight "invitations" disappeared :ninja:

Sorry to go OT in the post, but being friends with someone who is almost everybodies friend works the same.

I was in for a beating many times when I grew up (very violent nightlife), but I never got a beating due to 1 single friend of mine (R.I.P.) who was friends with half the towns young people.

Seriously had a 5 guys standing around me to beat me up and had him come over and ask the group of they had a trouble with "his friends"(me) and then they changed from wanting to beat me up to buying me beer all night to avoid the problems they would have been in if they had gone against him.

Odd thing through, as my friend never did anything violent actually, he just prevented it happening to his friends because everybody knew that half the people in the disco would immediately beat them up if they went up against him.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to her this made :( but dont let them get to you..

We need to start lining these idiots up and shooting them until thugs in this country start getting the message. :(

we need some boondock saints wannabe's who can clean out the streets tbh!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

No it doesn't. The police have said there was a lack of CCTV footage and no one is coming forward as witnesses. Since when has that been poor policing ? The police have too much paperwork to do, not enough resources, all thanks to this poxy Labour government.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No it doesn't. The police have said there was a lack of CCTV footage and no one is coming forward as witnesses. Since when has that been poor policing ? The police have too much paperwork to do, not enough resources, all thanks to this poxy Labour government.

To be honest bud you are somewhat right, my only problem with the police was thier attitudes to be honest, they didn't really seem interested because they probably considered my injuries minor. No one was murdered or at deaths door and if you see that sort of shit everyday you kind of become immune to the shock of random violence I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom