Totally devastated :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I went to the pub this afternoon to watch the match, everything was fine and I was in heaven when United scored. I stood up as the ball crossed the line and I celebrated for 5 seconds or so. Some Scottish bloke sat behind me took offence at me blocking the TV, shouted something and as I turned to see what the problem was the cowardly fucker pint potted me in the side of the head. :(

So, the whole pub erupts, I am a semi-regular there and this Scottish bloke and his mates are not. A lot of the locals took my side and it kicked off big time with this Scottish blokes mob, I got a pasting on the floor and 18 stiches in the side of my head from the pint pot. I have spent all afternoon in the hospital having my head stitched and other stuff looked at, I never saw the end of the match but the worst part is that I went to watch the match with my uncle who is 58, he couldn't do a thing and just broke down in tears after it all. I will never watch football in a pub again, I am gonna be scarred on the side of my head and I am just lucky it was 4 small cuts and not something bigger or more serious.

Suffice to say I couldn't really give a shit about the game right now, my nerves are fucked and my head is throbbing. I just hope these scars are going to be covered by my hair when it is grown to a reasonable length or I am going to be... I don't even have words for it.

Signing off for now, too fucked up and drugged up.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Sorry to hear that mate :( , main reason i stopped going to pubs was this sort of shit

police or baseball bat would be my choices
He is a regular there so not exactly hard to find

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
fs mate, I'm sorry to hear that :(

Not only about your injuries, but also about your uncle.. I know how much you enjoy watching football with him! Don't be afraid to go out, just because you meet some random shithead in a pub! As you said, it's your semi-local pub, so some random retard shouldn't drive you away from where you usually drink your beer!

Hope you'll be able to rest tonight and your uncle didn't take too much harm in the whole scenario!

And I am sorry about the game too :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ye amazing how many fcking cowards there are in the world to attack someone from behind. Shame to hear about that bud. Don't let some dickhead ruin pub games for ya.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Extremely sorry to hear that Cho :( I hope you recover well and quickly.

It sickens me that these type of people are in the world :(

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Cowardly attack, but as they've already said, i wouldn't let that interupt you going to watch football in the pub. It's not much consolation but they probably did get the crap beat out of them, specially for such a cheap shot. Don't let the bastards in the world stop you having fun!

Your uncle must have felt crappy not being able to do anything, but tbh, and i'm sure you'll agree, he was probably better off out of it. Pub brawls ain't a place to be when you're nearing sixty.

Been potted myself a few times, you'd be amazed how little it does actually scar. Takes a while to fade (one on my forehead took a full year), but once it goes its more or less a hairline thing, covering it with the hair will help ofc.

And yeah, commiserations on the match from the blue side of Manchester, we both had shit results today but United ain't losing the title now i feel, and we got nothing else to play for this season :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
That really sucks.

Don't stop watching footie where you want to tho. Idiots like that can't be allowed to win.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Sorry to hear about that Cho, it one the reasons I refuse to go watch football in pubs. Britain is a joke for pointless violence like that.

My partner, whom is Scottish, apologises on behalf of these complete wankers and says it isnt the typical scottish behaviour.

Hope you feel better soon mate, and hope you Uncle doesnt feel too bad for the circumstances.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Your uncle must have felt crappy not being able to do anything, but tbh, and i'm sure you'll agree, he was probably better off out of it. Pub brawls ain't a place to be when you're nearing sixty.

Been potted myself a few times, you'd be amazed how little it does actually scar. Takes a while to fade (one on my forehead took a full year), but once it goes its more or less a hairline thing, covering it with the hair will help ofc.

Yeah I am glad he stayed out of it to be honest, his heart isn't so good and he is diabetic so any kind of fight could have finished him off. As for the scars well thanks for the reassurance bud, that means alot and I guess it cannot look any worse than it does at the moment with a hosptial hatchet job haircut. I asked them to shave it all off but now I am at home and had a proper look I can see they have utterly butchered it. Will have to get a mate to come round and try tidy it up later.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sorry to hear about that Cho, it one the reasons I refuse to go watch football in pubs. Britain is a joke for pointless violence like that.

My partner, whom is Scottish, apologises on behalf of these complete wankers and says it isnt the typical scottish behaviour.

Hope you feel better soon mate, and hope you Uncle doesnt feel too bad for the circumstances.

Thanks bud. As for the Scots, I have a few good mates who are from north of the border and my brother is marrying a lass from Fife so I know they are generally good sorts. Sadly there are a minority of scum everywhere these days and I was unlucky enough to piss them off, I guess it doesn't help that I am not in great shape at the moment and walking with a bit of a limp, probably made me look like an easy target. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, what can one say?

Good your ok, don't let the buggers ruin your night-outs(like they almost did for me when mugged), take it as a "thing that might happen when in places/situations like that", not your fault, don't blame yourself at all(too easy), and sue the f*ck.

Hmm...and...don't let the minority set your mind against the majority.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Real shame to hear that.. the sad thing is that it does happen to the best of us and there wasn't anything you could do about it. Any news on whether they got caught or not? Something like that should get them sent down for a long long time.

I really am of the impression that people like this should be given much much harsher punishments, potentially changing someones life; the next poor bastard might not walk away...as you say, it's a bloody good job it wasn't as bad as it could have been. In a way, their cowardly behavour hitting you in the side of the head is probably better in the long run, could have been much worse if they waited for you to turn around.

Sorry, it's probably not the thing you want to hear. Hope you're both okay now though and as said earlier in the thread, the human body is a pretty miraculous thing and scars do tend to fade pretty well.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Really sorry to hear that.

I think I am even more extreme in my opinion about people who does that kind of stuff than most. I simply think they should be put to death... society is better off anyway without people who commit random violence on others like that for absolutely no reason besides taking offense on someone elses opinion. And I am dead serious about that, really is my honest opinion, however brutal and uncivilized it might seem.

Lethul

FH is my second home
sorry to hear that mate :(
hope both you and your uncle starts feeling better soon

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Really sorry to hear that.

I think I am even more extreme in my opinion about people who does that kind of stuff than most. I simply think they should be put to death... society is better off anyway without people who commit random violence on others like that for absolutely no reason besides taking offense on someone elses opinion. And I am dead serious about that, really is my honest opinion, however brutal and uncivilized it might seem.

or deport them to North Korea and see how long they last

OR make the fight a grizzly bear for entertainment

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
The pubs in Surrey just get worse!

Chin up chap it could be worse you could support Man utd.... oh shit ok it cant get worse:p

ileks

Part of the furniture
Argh that's terrible :( I think it's pathetic hitting someone from behind like that. He should get a very minimum of 10 years in jail, i mean he's the very definition of a danger to the public :(

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
argh thats a right bastard, hope you feel better soon

hope your pressing charges? its GBH by using an object to attack someone, so go for it :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ahh, unlucky cho - sorry to hear it :(

Rebuild hadrians wall imo! We have to kick these crazy pictlanders out !!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear about what happened Chodax. Its a pain when this shit happens.
Don't let it get you down, this stuff is rare, but it sucks when your on the receiving end. Take heart that their behaviour not only got them the shit beat out of them, but further thugish behaviour will most certainly get them a kicking off the coppers, care of her majesty.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Sorry to hear that papa cho :(

i've heard chicks diggs scars :sex:

Hope for a speedy recovery.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
My mans, your one of the best on this forum and whenever i encountered you in alb/pryd a long time ago the same was true. Never been i a mass brawl so wont assume that i can relate, but i would probably be scared as shit and just bail if i was on my own. Hope you and your Uncle heal up good and really really hope it doesnt stop you from going to pubs to watch games. Hope you take him for assult or whatever, but knowing this fucking country he'll get his benefits taken away for a day or some shit.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ouch. Why would anyone do that, if they weren´t mentally retarded or really drugged up, or both? Hope you recover fast tho!

Ahh, unlucky cho - sorry to hear it :(

Rebuild hadrians wall imo! We have to kick these crazy pictlanders out !!

Word... highlanders are craazey!

Nate

FH is my second home
Happy at least to see your Uncles alright cHo. Thank god he didn't get involved, could have been much, much worse.

Pubs need to sort themselves out tbh, they'll let anyone in to get the money rolling. One of the reasons they're having such a hard time recently is most likely down to the amount of random violence so many of them have. Reckon if they had a room where only regulars could get in(with a big ass TV!!!) it would cover this?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
or deport them to North Korea and see how long they last

OR make the fight a grizzly bear for entertainment

Sounds like a great idea...

Know it sounds like some ideas some racists have, but I think there is a world of difference in judging people on their acts and on who they are born as

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Sounds like a great idea...

Know it sounds like some ideas some racists have, but I think there is a world of difference in judging people on their acts and on who they are born as

It's not racist if it applies to everyone :p
Just somewhat extreme

Nate

FH is my second home
I think most people would agree that they don't like the type of person who goes out looking for a fight.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Shit Cho that sucks. I hope the scarring isnt too bad :(

Really shit when you cant just go to the pub and enjoy a game of football without worrying about what wankers are in the pub with you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom