TV Total Wipeout!!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Ok so I have an audition for the show a week on Wednesday!!

However I have to convince the prodcuers in only 60 seconds why they should put me through to the next part of the auditions!! I will be driving to Edingburgh and would prefer to spend more than 60 seconds there before I drive home.

Anyone have any experience auditioning? Should I go for funny or competitive or just plain old me?

If you had 60 seconds to convince someone to put you through what would you use to sell yourself?

- English -

Resident Freddy
from what ive seen of it (4-5 episodes) it seems that they sell out on putting in stupid characters who do dances or look weird. A bit like big brother got in the last 10 series or however many they are on (minus series 1 and 2).

I suggest dying your hair pink, wearing womens clothes and talking with a fake stutter.

Good luck and if your on, do say and ill watch that episode ;p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oi less of the librarian bashing :twak:

i think you have to be like WAH!!!! and give them an angle they can use in the show, you know how richard 'i have shit hair' hammond likes to bestow nicknames on the contestants.

...you may borrow my cow pants, and 3D glasses but you will have to use your own vampire fangs tbh.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Good luck getting on the best show on telly! tell us what episode if you do get on.
Have a shit dance/catchphrase ready, either a) be stupidly fit or b) have no hope of completing the course. either way you'll get on I reckon!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
haha mu kids keep trying to enter me for this, they want that massive hammer to smack me in the back of the head so they can have a good laugh at me.

good luck with the audition :cheers:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tempted to tell you that no one gives a f*ck what you pretend to do with your life, but hey, good luck *thumbs up*

I'm sure you'll fit right in there.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Tempted to tell you that no one gives a f*ck what you pretend to do with your life, but hey, good luck *thumbs up*

I'm sure you'll fit right in there.

What do you mean tempted to tell him? You just did tell him that!

it's like saying; No offence meant, but your a fucking dirty cock whore.

Calaen

Just had some more information sent to me regarding the audition process.

And I need a catchphrase, something fun and relating to what I am going to do to it or soemthing :p

I have to do a recording at the audition of the start of the course!!

So come on you bitches, Winning catchphrase may well be on TV*!!

*if I get through of course :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Swaffel a puppy, then kill and eat it. That'll get you some TV time!

Marc

FH is my second home
Tell the camera you are a geordie who supports Man United.

They will defo put you on just for the death threats you will receive in the toon

Calaen

Aye shitting it tbh!!!!

I've never ever had a nick name, but trying to think of one which I can then tie a catchphrase to is fooking impossible :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol you can do it man, do it for all the nerds out there who are trapped in their room due to addicion to mmorpgs and hay fever!!

Show the world that pale ginger nerds are actually lethul fighting machines not to be trifled with. You'll do great
xxxx

Calaen

lol you can do it man, do it for all the nerds out there who are trapped in their room due to addicion to mmorpgs and hay fever!!

Show the world that pale ginger nerds are actually lethul fighting machines not to be trifled with. You'll do great
xxxx

See now I can use either of those for my shout out at the top of the course :p

I just need a relevant nick name now!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ginger ninja?

Gingernator? Gingernator 2 judgement nerd? Gingernator 3 rise of the geeks?

unbutch cassidy and/or the sunblock kid?

Moby Dork?

Turbogeek?

sorry, brain is having a refit at mo so that's the best I could do, you will pwn though matey xx

Calaen

Sunblock Kid could be used!

Tying in on the ginger theme ofc :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ah hehe that's my fave tbh!

I was trying to think of a variation on the LHC or general particle acceleration for ultimate nerdism but just could not do it, my inner Sheldon let me down :(

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
Aye shitting it tbh!!!!

I've never ever had a nick name, but trying to think of one which I can then tie a catchphrase to is fooking impossible :p

"My name is ***** and I'm no whinger. I'll amaze you with my head of ginger"

How did it go Cal? :)

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Wish he'd respond, unless he was belted around the face and arms by a giant red bollocks and cant type no more.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ok so I have an audition for the show a week on Wednesday!!

However I have to convince the prodcuers in only 60 seconds why they should put me through to the next part of the auditions!! I will be driving to Edingburgh and would prefer to spend more than 60 seconds there before I drive home.

Anyone have any experience auditioning? Should I go for funny or competitive or just plain old me?

If you had 60 seconds to convince someone to put you through what would you use to sell yourself?

YouTube - R. Lee Ermey 60 second PSA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom